Resignations next 60 days?

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4 biologic companies are making offers over next 30-60 days. How many G reps are we losing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know of a handful especially in the Midwest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not just the Midwest. Anyone with any sense will leave by the end of the year. Especially after seeing Q4 quotas. Anyone on the fence is now gone. Thanks for the 10% reduction...what a joke.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q4 Quotas sealed the deal for me. Joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"10%" reduction was average. Some got more then that. Unreal!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Friday breakfast is gone too, without the courtesy of a notice the day before. Seems shady as hell.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be new. maybe you should have volunteered to guard it from those wacky people that fill their bags with enough food to feed their family. Many of us missed breakfast. wasted food.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So correct on the resignations! How can Galderma think that reps will be happy when no one is making money, goals are set as unattainable and they just keep taking away budgets but give reps more to do (SHIELD, nurse dinners, LCD's)? Layoffs will come too when it comes to light we can't hit our goals on Rx products! Run and run fast!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run is right. MH only cares to turn this company into an OTC one. RX is done.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least one A & C RSM is resigning soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 RSMs put in notice this week and last night Humberto's resignation email. Here it comes...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet many would agree his resignation comes 2 years too late.
    Did he get fired and allowed to resign?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of packages are the competitors offering? Base greater that 110? Bonus at plan greater than 50?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

G it is time to reevaluate comp. Are you going to get ahead of this or wait till after the exodus?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want an exodus!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you guys leave there will be less of a chance for lay offs. Don't let the door hit you on the backside.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tough turd. Someone needs to shiot this one out.
    bet your lips are like Trumps, lips look like an a@@hole. Cuz ur spewing a lot of crap.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unless u clueless reppie in Texas u no make money here . TX reppies r lazy , dumb but paid well . managers know this . I must wonder why u still here ? only weak here , strong left 2-3 years back

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just interviewed with one of the companies launching a drug, there are a boatload of galderma people interviewing. Shits going down!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire ship is going down and B. Fraud is standing on the bow shouting "I'm king of the world".