Resignations Rolling In and it's not even a week after NAABM

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2015 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Four people have already resigned and many more to come. Bill you just made all the wrong changes!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has less to do with Bill and more to do with sales leadership.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best quote from last week, "Own your manure".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was so sick of hearing the catch phrase...own your on...

We've re-entered into the early 1990's again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holding out for a few months to interview and secure a new position. This is no longer the company I signed up to work with. I hate to leave, but have to do what is best for my future and family.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people have to leave before it gets BC or BR or PP attention? I don't see a reason anymore why I shouldn't take the recruiters calls. What's the worse thing that will happen I'll get a 20,000+ raise in pay. I'm also sick of ppl being scared of upper management all the RM are just there to CYA. Not one has the balls to tell it like it is. In the end reps will leave, RM will leave or get fired & in a year or two BC may or may not be here and AL will be replaced.
    Another thing if I hear 1 more time that we are paid great then why are other companies paying more to get good reps to leave.

But hey use your IPAD bc they sell more product then reps do. In the end CSL will be fine I just wish they gave a shit. Since it is clear to me that they don't hopefully I will see my friends in the future, but most likely not at this company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Hospira!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you at the next Hospira meeting!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did the same at Wyeth, Cephalon, Teva and now us. There is no end to the Pharma companies that will hire these fuc&ing thugs in the Philadelphia Area.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A patient oriented company and a "rock" star From Mars motivates with "own your own d--t"
    Totally idiot.. Days had better be numbered Paul otherwise you have another LP with a Fall Promotion In the making with inmates running the asylum. Incredible to witness this bull shit over and over. You're better off watching Sound of Music reruns, sound familiar? Yeah kids I've been around

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bill Campbell. The world around him spirals out of control which is exactly what he enjoys. He appears to be a leader in chaos but has no moral compass or understanding of how to manage except up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What sort of drug test does behring do for sales?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stool, urine and semen sample. I just left them my underwear.

Own your Joe Dirt!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is an honest question, The only thing I would be concerned with is a hair test because I visited Colorado a little over a month ago and its legal in that state.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urine only

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this was inevitable. A toxic culture will always breed fear and mistrust. The CSLB legacy...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't test your hair- u r fine.