Resignations Rolling In and it's not even a week after NAABM

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2015 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES they will. Also if your stupid enough to believe that they also check your prostate & make you turn your head and cough!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on the new RMs for Specialty?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am rarely on this site but wanted to post this on this forum. Received a call from a recruiter from a start-up. Base 115-130K, bonus at plan 50K + additional SPIFs for launch contensts, and 3000 stock options and 500 RSUs. More of these to be given out that align with performance and success of launch. $900/month for car + standard IRS reimbursement per mile which I believe is .57 currently. No gas. Health insurance is 100% covered. Not a single penny towards healthcare coverage for a family plan. May change in the future as the company grows but good for now.

My point is there are better places out there to work than CSL regarding finances as well as culture and working environment. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the name of the company? Maybe more of us would like to join...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So here we are few weeks post NAABM, and many have left. The new roster just came out and for the first time in my career here, over 12 years, there are more vacant positions than ever in the past.
    There was a day people checked for others to leave, and leaving required major events before there was an opening. NOW... AL prevents people who challenge her from moving up, and those who suck up to her get promoted. The new RM hires are colleagues from previous companies, who are afraid to be managers. The tenured reps are dropping like flies, and this is what she wants so no one will challenge her. She and BC have taken all incentives to work hard away.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the reason the directors jobs haven't been filled? Can't find complacency (often) at that level?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amy Katz is the latest resignation from CSL sad thing is they have no idea what a major loss she is for the company :(

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or how many ppl will follow her lead and leave too!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn...none

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet a minimum of 7 reps leave before the next POA. That not including myself as well.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TO POST # 29....PLEASE NO REP IS IMPORTANT TO THE COMPANY. I HAVE SEEN MANY GOOD REPS WITH GREAT AWARDS GET LET GO. NO RHYME OR REASON.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you sir or madam are stupid! No reps have been fired or let go for no reason at all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name 1 person that has been fired for no reason. I bet I can give you the answer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS Pharma. I was a little high on the stock and car and a low on the base.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After their pathetic work for CSL they are pretty laughable, second rate organization.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are thinking of ZS Associates. Poster above is referring to ZS Pharma. There is no similarity. They are completely different organizations.