Resignations

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 ppl on my team resigned today. How many more do you think we’ll have once bonus gets paid out next week?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aziz won't care who resigns. That's more money the home office can spend at their Christmas party they have planned at Disneyland Dec 8. Absolute sickening.....lay off a bunch of people a week for Thanksgiving, many very productive employees, that he's never met. Then throw a party at Disneyland with home office a few weeks later. I hope the news outlets in SoCal confront them while they're at Disney.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable. U mean they have the balls, to have a Christmas party at Disneyland, while good people were laid off and the ones remaining are out there suffering because of CNN, DOJ, shitty reporting of numbers, etc... That’s just horseshit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 Things
    1. Why would anybody resign before
    next fri when bonus is pd out, because
    now their not eligible for it. ?
    2. How come so many NAMs were
    laid off only to be replaced in their
    exact same territory by a PNAM
    who has never called on neuros
    and who has only been with the
    company less than a year ?
    (And quite a few of the NAMs that
    were let go were very highly ranked
    on the most recent Presidents Club
    report, saw one guy laid off was ranked
    like #6 blowing it out with Nuedexta &
    Onzetra, looked like a lock as a PClub
    winner an he’s replaced with a PNAM
    who never has sold to neuros an
    knows nothing about Onzetra, makes
    no scenes.)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because performance and invaluable relationships developed with customers doesn’t matter. Whoever kisses the most ass and gives the best head does. Fucking joke!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"They're".... what a moron.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they're not getting much by way of bonus bcuz bad #s or their new company will match and won't let them play the double dip game.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NAMs weren't only ones screwed over. A few LTC reps were too, and a few PNAMs who transferred over from other divisions and been here 3 plus years were let go for bottom of the barrel NAMs or NAMs who have been here less than 3 months. That's a fact. I love the knows nothing about Onzetra. Onzetra is doing horrible and some reps sold as little as 4 or 5 in a quarter and remained with the company. It is an extremely easy drug to learn and requires one step edit. It isn't rocket science. You could be trained on it in a day or two and sell it no worse than some other reps. As for Neurologists....big difference between one and a Neurosurgeon. You are discussing two simple drugs to them, not some medical surgery. A puffer and a little red pill. Stop acting like calling on a freaking Neurologist is the holy grail. They are more methodical then a psychiatrist by nature. Just stop it already.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a minute, didn’t they just tell us the national meeting that rep are the most important people in the company? Where is our Christmas party? Oh yeah, our position was eliminated, thanks Aziz, merry f’n Christmas.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your assessment of PNAMS not having neuro experience is completely incorrect. Most of the PNAMS hired were tenured reps who were chosen because of their combined psych and neuro backgrounds. Some even had heavy neuro backgrounds (over psych). I know because I was one of them and went through training with these fantastic and very capable reps. Get your facts straight.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed ..... PNAMS needed to be tenured rockstars to get in Not some college grad new to pharma Was like trying to get in Fort Knox . Neuro exp, multiple Prez Clubs was must .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the reps resigned this past week with a 2 weeks notice technically they’d still be employed by payout date, no? Or would the company screw them over?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company will find a way to screw them over. 2 years ago they started the Avanir Performance Pay and every person who left company and was eligible for it didn't get it. They also kept their bonus money from them and get this.....the million dollar madness money. 2 years ago at the NSM they were giving away insane amounts of award money for top reps, some as much as 20k to a single person on top of their regular commission. They gave away 1 million dollars in extra bonus money to top performers, but when many quit, they refused to pay it. A former employee I know had to sue them to get his money. They settled with him. This company is a disgrace.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR confirmed as long as you are in good standing, if you give your notice within two weeks of the payout date you will still get paid. So you could have resigned November 10 and you will still get you 11/24 bonus. People waited until yesterday bc they were hoping for a package this week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t surprise me at all. This company is disgusting

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some reps during that million dollar
    madness contest won 40K on
    top of their regular bonus, those
    were the days.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like how the 3 NY NAMs resigned like the day before the layoffs, messing up
    that NY areas layoff plans

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes indeed. I still have all my million dollar madness golden tickets. I wonder if CNN and the LA Times would like to see them? It would make for one hell of a story. Off label selling reps cash in big on little red pill.