Resignations

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another RBD? And I heard someone at a high level in Wayne is leaving. Anyone know who? And where people are going? TAKE ME?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news! This is the place to be. Stock is up again too. Get back in your cage troll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re the lying troll. One RBD in East resigned and one in West. Sr VP in home office too. “This is the place to be”? Really? Lol This place is full of liars and vampires.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is classic: “Stock is up”?? Oh yes, so “up” that it couldn’t even get over 2.00. Already back to 1.70. Fake news is that this company is the place to be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me some names. What VP?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody left the company. It's a disgruntled/bitter employee trying to stir the pot.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know??? This is my first time posting on here and I don’t think all of us are disgruntled and bitter. Nice try. I think you’re the same big fat liar who keeps posting on here acting like you know everything. Shut up and let’s get some TRUTH!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were lower ranked and on a performance plan. They were let go months ago.
    Others beware, the dead wood is being disgarded. Better be on your game slackers.
    You were warned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mobths ago? This is the big news you share? Lame!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peolme come on here all the time and spread lies. Nobody left recently. Things are great and getting even better. The future is bright!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will make it easier. What VP was let go?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one was let go. They RESIGNED. Three RBD’s in West “months ago” and now two more in June 2018 and a VP resigned in home office also this month. Let the feeding frenzy begin.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plans for the weekend? Don’t have to answer. It’s no. Nobody loves you. You have nobody.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW. However wrote the above quote is a real POS. Whatever with this stupid company, but that’s some heavy shit. Your f****d up, brah.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above info is a fact. Ask your upline manager and this will be confirmed. The Sr. VP that left is a significant loss not easily replaced and essential to product delivery. She started with this company before Troy. Doesn’t that speak volumes? Not sticking around thinking the stock will be a windfall clearly. Also, the two RBDs that are gone? One of the RBDs leads in results both last year and currently. The other RBD is well liked and respected in the company. Yet off they went. So if you are keeping track, this is 25% attrition of RBDs in 1.5 years and 50% of the field reps. Do the math on the cost of backfill. Our Sales Leadership is atrocious. The board is irresponsible to leave the VP of Sales and her inexperienced ABDs on this payroll as they drive this company into the ground.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one that should have.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As said, ask your upline manager as they can tell you which RBDs (5 to date, 2 in the last 2 weeks) and which Sr. VP just resigned (within the last two weeks).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait to another drug hits the market 2019-20