Respiratory base pay range

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey. Can I get an honest answer please

So what’s the base pay range for a Respiratory rep?
    15 years experience and 4 president’s club awards

Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what the direct hires make but I just had a phone screen last week for an Ashfield overlay BI respiratory rep position and they said it’s 70-75k base plus commission. Hope that helps!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go for the gates The IPF Playboys can take in a buck thirty
    Tenured short bus respimat folks may see mid nineties if they’re lucky
    Respimat will all be contractual trash field by mid 2020

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll give OP an honest answer. It can range anywhere from $80-$120k base. Just depends on experience, previous success and what your hiring DM thinks of you

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you let the hiring manager drink from the well- the rewards are endless

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way they will bring you in >100 for respiratory. 90 if you are lucky with a lot of experience. BI hires at low end.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! 90k max

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true. They could be brought in as an Executive Resoiratory rep and get up to $120k base.

But yes, typically BI likes to lay low base but that’s kinda the trend in the industry unless you’re really specialized

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s not true. If they bring you in as an Executive Respiratory Rep then they’ll absolutely bring you in at $120k.
    But yes, BI typically pays on the low end unless you’re very experienced with a lot of success and the hiring DM really wants you

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the difference between senior and executive level?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would run the other way regardless of what you are offered

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your homework! With generic Spiriva and Respimat sucking wind - the Respiratory Division won’t make it to 2021. 1 more year at best.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aaaaaa Respimat isn't going generic..It's all in the delivery system skipper.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

theres no way you go 1 cent over $110,000. And even that is an insane dream. As others have said, you’ve got 1.5 years at best anyway. You know your situation, no one else does. Those are the realistic numbers and timelines.

If you’ve got other options I’d go with those. Otherwise, I’d say , it’s fine for 1-2 years as a job. Good luck.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A good blow job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actual dm here. No. You’re not getting 120k. ( Let’s be clear here though, we are talking about just base right?) Even with executive title. It’s a primary care job with 1-2 years left. Even 110 is extremely high and hard to justify. 120 is simply not going to happen though.

100-105, and that is with lots of experience and documented performance.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’m not here to argue and I’m sure you’re right in most cases but I was brought in at $116 base. I have a lot of experience and many national awards though. And I’m respiratory with the Executive title