Respiratory base pay range

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2019 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales is Sales, you may make it up in commission. Average is 90-120 base.

After so many years why move to another Big Pharma company when you can try a small biotech, gene therapy or device?

Remember after 15 years you have a lot of experience with or without an award or title. Its how you sell your self!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this was the case for me and my credentials mirrors OP's.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you're admitting only 1-2 years left with respiratory? SPILL...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is reading tea leaves, including DMs.
    However, this seems obvious.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the only thing that can beat Trelegy will be generic Spiriva. Manage care will force open generic triple.
    We will need to go back to selling Combivent which we could double in sales with minimal effort.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one needs to "Admit it". It's obvious to anyone who has been here for a while. Stiolto is completely dead. Spiriva has 1-2 years before a generic. a 21 year old who has been doing this job 6 months could tell you what's going to happen. Also,"respiratory and Established Brands" is the name of the new division. When you get paired with "established brands", yeah not good. 1-2 years then more layoffs, maybe the entire resp. sales force?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just don’t believe someone can make a generic spiriva. And the company is trying to get a severe asthma indication so we may finally start focusing on asthma

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s already out in several different devices around the world. It isn’t a very complicated device. Numerous other countries have the generic available.

Spiriva Asthma is a tiny tiny market. If you’re waiting around for anything to do with Spiriva in Asthma , you’re going to be disappointed. Respiratory is done within a few years. Best of luck to you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought it would be done a few months ago. Here were are, still holding share since all the new comers entered the market. Go back to the rock you crawled out from

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stiolto is not completely dead. It’s 2nd place, but considering we have 1/3 of GSKs share of voice and more importantly, we don’t pay off doctors…Stiolto is not doing too bad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For what ever it's worth I'm needing more samples and the requests are getting more demanding (MKT share is going up too). Also 1.25 I can't keep in stock.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"i just don’t believe someone can make a generic spiriva. And the company is trying to get a severe asthma indication so we may finally start focusing on asthma"

*Provides rational response why this isn't going to be the case*

*Then you proceed to get triggered and angry.*

Way to go. Just getting angry and crying about something, doesn't actually make reality change. Great that you can't keep samples in stock, but sales and making money is what matters. Insane that I would actually have to explain that to someone older than a toddler.
    Stiolto is basically our worst performing brand across the company right now. It's never, not one time, since it's been launched hit it's budget. Also, that budget has been cut down by a landslide from what it was supposed to be. It has a huge list of expenses and overhead as well. Asthma does even less in sales. Getting pissed off isn't going to change anything.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easily 80-100k

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just read this thread and can’t tell who is serious. I have credentials similar to the OP and was brought in at the Executive Rep title and am at $114k base which is about what I was making at my previous company.
    They would negotiate PTO time though. They said they had a formula that they used to calculate PTO but it was very fair and I’m happy with it.
    But I do know that I’m on the high side of salary. I just didn’t know I was at the very top of the range

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it from me 15 an hour is not out of the picture if you are a good negotiator.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares. I am still cashing checks... waiting on a severance I was told by know-it-alls like you, would come 2 years ago. You know nothing. I am not triggered, your stupidity bores me...yawn.