Respiratory biologics layoffs

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's true. The have finalized the the details. You will find out your fate in March. Word on the street is that it's going to be a 40% cut in reps. Some may be placed in open field territories. Others placed in the newly created academic roles. The rest will be given severance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got the conference call invite. Why not delay the Dallas meeting?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because that would make sense!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post #12. How are you feeling about your comments now? Like I tried to tell you, if you sell a widget with 100% profitability it's meaningless if you only sell 2 widgets at ten cents a piece. Yes, you made a hell of a profit but at the end of the day two bucks can't pay the bills. Like I said, If this were a start up company you wouldn't even be able to have the company car you currently drive. You wouldn't have the salary either. You would be betting on the come. And just like vegas you crapped out! Listen, it's not you're fault. This company lies constantly. I'm sorry you folks have to go through this..just remember, just because you are a specialty rep doesn't mean you're special. Good luck and God bless!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one thing today told us is this Richard guy is a heartless dude- how does he think we are going to this meeting and will be engaced- he is just a dumb f**k

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this really happening? I haven't heard a thing.

8. ShitShowSam

ShitShowSam Guest

My souce at the home office is saying the meeting will only have Barefoot wine and Coors Light with a 2 drink limit. This is going to be a nightmare.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are putting it nicely. He is embarrassing as a leader of this division. I sure hope he’s closely monitored by HR and given coaching feedback regularly on his arrogant behavior and comments. Deidre topped GSK’s worst leader of history, but this Richard douche is right behind her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100 percent of the blame for this layoff is on Cheryl and Suzanne. Those morons are going to cost about 100 people their jobs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheryl is a pharmacist. Why would anyone go through pharmacy school and then come serve as a sales vp? The money? Sure, she's made a $hit ton! How how do your W2s look? That's what you get when you have a pharmacist handling sales. Now we have a cosmetics executive running the ship. GSK cannot get out of its own way!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said it! Wow. What time is the call. Thinking of you guys today.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RL is loyal to his Centocor “people” only. LM, EF. Others are long gone: PG, MK to name a few. He will look you in the eye and lie to you. He makes horrible decisions based on relationships and not the business. He doesn’t understand what it takes to motivate people. You are just supposed to fall in line.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is...35% cut to sales force. Combining promotional responsibilities of Bynlesta and Nucala. Also getting word that the division may be sold if sales do not increase. If you are over 50, take the package and run!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of this is true.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what about nurse educators?

Any layoffs?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those are usually the first to go in any layoff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Richard, we don’t believe you. You know how many reps will be needed and how many will be let go!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest