Respiratory Reps, How Is Your Useless Meeting Going In Orlando?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2017 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to believe that AZ is spending a fortune on such a chicken shit drug! Spit the beans, how bad is it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A big pep rally in beautiful sunny Florida, enjoying nice meals, drinks in downtown Disney, all on the company dime. Oh yeah, and learning about some new dual drug thing. Name slips my mind. oh well, Loving life at AZ!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any hotties make the cut or did we keep all the prude hags?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once a pharma rep, always a pharma rep....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good food? How many ways can a hotel make chicken?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going thru the motions go along to get along the new mantra

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big meetings, brand and sales leaders on stage, breakouts and district time, role plays and team dinners. Why does this all seem so familiar. Yes go along and get along and hope that your number does not get called until your kids are educated and you no longer live in fear of having a dickhead DSM or rotational CBD making their 18 month field mark on their resume.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waist of company money!!!!
    The only new drug is a DOG! People get real ........party now and don't cry after this spending spree. AZ in the U.K. Does not seem to have its hands around these losers over here in the USA.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waist--waste!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone catch the tone in Ruud's message for 2017? Lots of challenges and more critical decisions to be made as the year progresses. AZ needs our help to get through 2017, and if it doesnt work out, well thanks for trying and see you! Why anyone would stay here without taking the time to look elsewhere is insane!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet that he has his resume in circulation.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone think the leaders in front of the room actually knew or really believed what they were talking about?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't know, i was asleep in the back. Too many drinks at the bar the night before. I guess ill have to hit up my district to find out what was said. I really love these meetings but my liver couldn't take another week of this!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And rumors are flying that they will go w/ a flat severance amount (IE:something like 12 weeks for reps) vs. the 2 weeks for every year thing they offer now. This last go around w/ the amount of long tenured CNS and MAPS people that got let go caused a big hit budget wise.That would suck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is cheap money for them. Letting a 20+ year veteran go with 40 weeks severance pay vs. continuing to pay six figure incomes, bonus, car and expenses. And they could let every MAPs person go today and not miss a single RX and they know it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its cheap money if your organization can cover it. AZ is bleeding money and therefor every dime counts in these enterprise years. Letting go of employees is a start. Now they need to let them go in a cost effective way.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News for you: They could let go of 3/4 of sales force and not miss a single RX. That time is coming....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone thinks that they won't cut half the people in that room 6-9 months from now, they are kidding themselves. Mirror territories across the board in a desperate attempt at a share grab for the new drug. Once the trajectory has been established they will cut half the people and carry on....or cut 75% and plug in a contract force. The 12 weeks mantra tells you all you need to know.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not what you know, it's who you blow!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ source here. This is fairly accurate. The timeline depends on sales revenue and how quickly the market share plateaus. But cuts are part of the business model.