Responsible, focused, efficient, innovative & solution oriented. That’s us and our people.

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymouS, Aug 22, 2017 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymouS

anonymouS Guest

.....that couldn't be any less you morons.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that couldn't be any further from the truth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS did the dude.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for making me laugh this evening.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laughed so hard that coffee came out of my nose.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like some of what you're smoking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai. Hilarious.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bonus manipulation making sure reps barely get paid, lack of direction. Incompetence at the leadership level causing a terrible work environment. You would think this company is trying to go out of business. In the industry this company is now considered a stain and nobody that is good will ever want to work here which just compounds the problem. As all the top talent leaves this place, Sales will continue to slide and the field will be in constant rotation of bottom of the barrel reps that couldn't hack it at other companies or people who were never reps and don't no better. This happened to Daiichi Sankyo years ago and the only way they could recruit decent talent for their drug launches was to offer really high pay (for primary care.) that faded and still people use that company as a stepping stone. Congrats To leadership you've officially are driving this company into the ground. Maybe that's the goal.