restructring

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anybody know or have any idea about this upcoming restructuring and its possible effects on commercial team?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

usually means a bunch of pointless promotions, building new empires on the ashes of the old, cutting some heads to pay for the new promotions and doing things pretty much the same while using different rhetoric and buzzwords.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don"t think this is the case. these new guys are very professional and I am confident that they will take the right steps for the company not just for theirselves as the previous ones before! but I just hope to be survived after September!

4. ...just long enough for a potential buyout.....admit it, we are all thinking it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree...except that there will be major downsizing of people, projects and facilities.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree but wondering what is up with ARIMF, down a bunch of people and the only mfg facility in network

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well chin up, rumor is that ARIMF will be dropping head count by 50-70 people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's the word on corporate in new haven?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not good at all....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word is mgmt is REALLY enjoying leaving people dangling by being vague on specifics dates as to when it will happen and as to scope, and that they will have a let down once they release those dates and can't torment people over this.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard if they are planning to combine the field sales forces and cut rep positions?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any idea regarding the new global commercial
    team?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much severance have they paid in previous layoffs?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe the only certainty is that no one knows even a very small portion of it. There is no leakage as in previous ones!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh.....I know the details. 40% of you are getting lit up like Christmas trees. The other 60% will wish they were let go after I work their asses like a worker in a Chinese sweatshop.

Best Regards.
    Ludwig

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without knowing the truth you are just a fool with your fucking claims! They are just making people down who are already frustrated enough with this long long wait!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You made my day. I laughed so hard I my wife thought there was something wrong.

Thank you

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CEO is far more effective than The Donald..... NO LEAKS!