restructure or reorganization; what will it look like..

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, eliminate the Vice President of sales position because it’s not needed, who’s next?? I hope it’s DK in marketing. Are we still launching two new products in the next month with no leadership??

They let go CC, who was a good motivator and leader in my opinion. Where is the communication from corporate? Sad to see him go but who’s taking over?
    Are they creating one sales team TR, TN, Pain, and Oncology?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hellooooooo, “ONE TEVA” is my guess.
    If you are not down with it, get your resume ready. I don’t think layoff are coming for TR but Pain is gone for sure. They don’t have anything to promote but one product that TN can take over now that their number one product is going generic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

75% of TR getting downsized.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, we will have 1 AD, 9 RM’s and 85 Reps.
    This include Cinqair reps. Remaining people will sell all TR products.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will drastically cut the ADs and managers between the 2 groups that are now 1. There is no more TR, TN, TP, except oncology. They also don’t need as many reps in each area. So some divisions will lose more reps. Your numbers NOW count against other divisions
    .. They will combine TN and TR products in 1 bag. Territories will change. New Migraine drug can be marketed to primary care.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, here is where your wrong. TR won’t be hit as hard as other divisions. TR actually has a pipeline. And they are predicting the Migrine drug will be a huge money maker, so they NEED primary care on board. TR has the relationships.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipeline, ha ha ha, you are so funny! What pipeline?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are aware that the Psychiatry team was Neuropsych, and they all have Neurology, primary care and pain relationships. They have called on all of them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there cf Troll, we don’t need negativity; I said we had a pipeline. Weather they will be a hit or not is questionable.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am aware. But TP currently only carry one product that is also carried by TN reps. We carry 4 products; two of them are 1st in their class and the 3rd new product has a generic alternative, that is ours for the company. Hello, proair is the #2 highest prescribed drug..it makes the company money. There is no way they can afford to let that market slip. Especially since there is a generic comingsometime next year. The 4th product most likely will be dropped, leaving room for the migraine.
    Trust me I hope we all stay. Together we can move mountains, if we can leverage our relationship.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not how it will work. Everyone is now lumped together. They will define the territories and how many reps they want and then place reps in each slot based on geography, not the division one works in. If there are numerous reps in one area, they will most likely start stack ranking them according to rank, title, tenure, etc. Not necessarily in that order, but you get the idea. What division you work in currently won't matter.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give me any reasons why you think CC was a good motivator and leader?
    Launches sucked under his watch
    Sexual harassment complaints against people he was over and What did he do about it?
    He has a daughter who works for the company and I guarantee you if she was harassed he wouldn’t look the other way.
    I don’t know of ONE field person who ever rode with this joke.
    I don’t know what fantasy land you live in but motivator and leader are not two words that I would ever use to describe him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slow down my friend. Who cares what you think or how you would describe him the original post stated it was “their opinion”. So who cares, it’s just an opinion not a fact, he’s gone. If you disliked him so much you should be happy and move on with your life weather it be here or else where.

Who has time to filter through nonsense of a persons character that is leaving. Let’s focus on who is still here and how this is going to workout.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's "whether".... not (weather) the word for climate. I hope you are verbally texting because this is the second time you have done this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder "weather" this person knows that we know he or she is from the HO and really has no concept of grammar or spelling?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys just do not get it. They aren't going to layoff by division. There are no separate divisions now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off you aren’t my friend. Yes this individual was giving HER opinion.
    I on the other hand offered facts.
    If you are in the business of supporting individuals who do nothing about harassment when it is in their power to do something about it then good for you weather boy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can address you any way I feel. I'm a strong female manager on the respiratory side and that's how I speak. It's just not for the good ole boy network any more and this is how I get respect!!!