Restructuring

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share any information on the downsizing of WHC. I can't believe I have to go through this again when we just had a big one last year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be such a p***y. It's coming as a surprise to you?? DRSP is in the toilet and it's not coming back so start thinking about other gigs.

Unless you think that Natazia is going to move 200 MM worth of revenue with it's new awesome HMB approval, then take other options if you have them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bayer needs to be smart this time and not invite double digit lawsuits by laying off any one on disability leave, pregnant, or forcing out older reps that helped build this company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh yes they can.....third party looks at evals and tenure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this supposed to happen. I just took a position with whc and have not heard this.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really just took a position with WHC for Bayer?! You must not have been paying attention to any of the threads on the board, or ANY of the many commercials with law groups dying to find someone who has been on Yaz, Beyaz, or Yasmin with a blood clot! Hahaha, that sucks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long time coming. Time to clean house of more Berlex legacy losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumors floating around the hallways at Bayer...

Reorg will happen by Labor Day

-Geography 1st key factor

then

-PMPs

then

-Tenure

Good luck to all....hopefully the blood bath isnt too bad..im guessing 80 reps

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The blood will spill soon. Part of the consolidation/ out sourcing project is a reduction of 250 to 300 people. Then there is the Pittsburgh where another 150 people will be gone. P. Blake plans to reduce overall headcount which is a mandate from Germany. There is no major growth in the US and they need to cut costs to invest in Asia.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is acting weird but not saying anything. I figure half of WHC will be gone.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phil B(F)lACK has been the biggest Bayer hack since Ebsworth and road rage Derick Williams!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the mgrs are acting soo weird...

they themselves, are prob worried...

100 reps to go,,8 mgrs supposedly

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100?

i heard almost entire OC force....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just was hired a month ago. I should be fine because I live in main city of territory and my partner lives a couple of hours away but I am still worried.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that person is right since geography is probably the determining factor and depending on experience a newbie costs less.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not kidding

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of the decisions made during the last restructuring made no business sense, sorry for my sarcasim.

Just heard that we will no longer carry samples by late fall.

Contract sales force, pilot program with virtual sample inventory...dont assume you are safe.