Restructuring

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. From what I understand, WC womens health seems to be doing really, REALLY good right now...weird...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With no competition I'm sure WC, as the philanthropic company they are, will keep paying all their pill reps to keep wining and dining instead of just mailing savings cards. Riigght.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WC is a low level, deceitful, dishonest company and so are all the reps that work there! How can they even call themselves a real pharma company when they are not even members of PHRMA!!! Idiots! The only reason they were able beat out Bayer is because they BOUGHT their customers! That's right! You bribed (Slept) your way to the top with all of your thousands of dollars in wine, dinners, free gifts "Round table" meeting where the providers get $500 for sitting around and talking about sports! You should be ashamed of yourself for having worked for such a company! You are bitter because you know that OC against OC, YAZ was THE BEST hands down! And don't even try to claim that Yaz has a higher rate of VTE's cause you know damn well that is not true. You are an ignorant piece of trash...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's nothing better than winding up a poor little Bayer rep. I always find it odd how you could promote an OC that is actually harmful to the patient. Rule one of the Hypocratic Oath, do no harm. You look'em squarely in the eye and ask them to betray that every time you promote DRSP. And now you know the secret to how we kicked your ass. Nothing to do with our gigantic budgets...btw, jealous much about that?...no, we just pointed out rule #1 and they abandoned DRSP.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WC is always predicable with their tacky comments ;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Different poster, same company and message. All 150 of my doctors do not write DRSP because it sucks ass! Higher rate of VTE in every study done, except for the one done by Bayer..hmm..that's odd. Not to mention now we sell a 10mcg pill which no one can compare to. We win; we always win. We have budgets, we use them. We follow the rules, we are compliant. We make a lot of money selling the only 10 mcg pill, while you fuck sticks all got layed off cause your shitty company back stabbed you and payed for your shitty OC to get on the Affordable Healthcare Act. Ha! The reps left cover too much territory and hate their lives. So say what you want about our company, we are happy and all making money. Kiss ALL of our asses.

Sincerely,
    WC Women's Health

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go troll elsewhere. This is a Bayer board not a WC board. It is classless that you would kick someone when they were down. Again, typical WC behavior, tacky.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad we can agree. May be tacky,just telling it how it is...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The WC version of the truth has always been distorted, nothing new. Move on troll.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love to know which part of what I said was distorted? I don't generally paint a gray picture, I tell it how it is in straight black and white. Nothing I said was not true. So, if I am wrong somewhere, please enlighten me? Thanks in advance

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go post on the WC board, again- beat it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, do the math and you will get your answer. We had 367 SCs and 41 RSMs, that comes to 408. Minus the 108 people let go...108/408 equals 26%. The cuts hurt me as much as the next person, specially those from Berlex that never experienced this sort of thing. But don't blow things out of proportion. I know of many employees that have been rehired so we have to see where things settle. For those that had positions and gave them up, that is a personal choice, at least they were able to make their own decision. Just one person's opinion.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You say 26% someone else says 36% my guess it is somewhere in the middle-Who really cares. More important this is the second large reduction of sales personal in 12 months. What does the futue hold? Patch has huge problems, a short term IUD-big deal-more OC lawsuits, more lawsuits settled for big $, providers unwilling to start new patients on DRSP products, more lawyer adds on TV, nothing in pipeline, no dedicated OC sales force,OC being promoted in position 2,3 and 4-that will move the needle, reps covering territory 4 to 6 hours away-How can they have an impact? Everyone that believes the developmental reps will be cut next summer please raise your hands!! We have done it 2 summers in a row why stop now? 12 months from now how many more OC lawsuits will be settled? How much will be paid out? How much will our $ volume drop for OC sales? Sad but true. 4 years ago the future was so bright, year after year of huge sales increases-now it doesn't look so good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally!! Someone with some sense! Kudos to you

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The door is open, if you are so miserable, please leave. I'm sure the grass is greener on the other side.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the modern management philosophy. Lets see how far it gets them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is so positive to keep us motivated to stay? Pipeline? Leadership? Compensation?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why so angry? Looks like it was a simple summary of the state of WHC. Do you really feel secure in WHC? I am a very positive person and the only thing I can be positive about is I made it through the second big layoff in 12 months. We all know additional personal cutbacks will come as the OC sales drop and the lawsuit payoffs increase. It is not a matter of if but rather when. How many of the developmental reps are looking for a new job? Skylar will be fun to launch but it is not going to be our savior-and all this depends on how it is priced and when we take a Mirena price increase. It will bring in a a small new patient profile but most of its sales will come at the expense of Mirena. I have had a long successful career in WHC and I am glad I am employed but I know it is time to look for a organization that has not downsized 3 times in 4 years, eliminated a entire BU(Urology) and actually has a pipeline. Look Neurology is hanging on by a thread, diabetes is being shopped around. Oncology looks good but their director will only hire from outside with oncology experience(Yes I know they just let 2 reps in-first ones in 7 years not a good history). I will continue to smile, do my job , keep my mouth shut and keep my plans to myself as I look for a new career. Never thought this day would come.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

September will be a bad month for BHC. DC sale announcement, Re-structuring of east coast with the 15% reduction in staff and finally the outsourcing of another 10% of the people to offsite companies. No problem fitting into Whippany. Plenty of room to spare.

They will pay, by way of savings, for Whippany in no time.

Unfortunately BHC is heading downward. Probably CC to be sold next.

Stock to jump 10% - then time to sell!!!