Restructuring

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2019 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about this restructuring email we got tonight? Managers are claiming they know nothing. If you have any information on the restructuring/realignment or what ever the heck they called it I would appreciate it. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prediction: Donlon and the rest of the Mickey Mouse Club do not get restructured

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone received a call yet? Any idea which divisions will be mostly affected?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm obviously, since they’re the ones that are in charge of the restructuring.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t received a call yet.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may have missed the call, as I was having man in man anal all day and my phone was muted.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No phone call yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

probably will start calling at 11AM EST to give the west coast time to get up and start our day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear ANYTHING yet??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not a word wth

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started calls. Heard an ns1 rep is out

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several on the Women's Health side cut

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the information. Thoughts with everyone. This waiting is torture!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theyre calling the people first that are out??

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what it seems like. The waiting is no fun, but no call right now might be a good sign.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting choice of dm's saved. any correlation between how willing they are to kiss ass and whether or not they're still here? lets buckle in for some micromanagement andrea style

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...says a manager that was let go

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real key will be if TDon will buck up and get his head out of WHC! He is weak. Talks in circles about nothing. This will be interesting. AL?? oh lordie

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And HG is the west is a joke!