Resume Destroyed

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2019 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one who’s been told my resume is destroyed? It’s happened more then once.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf are you talking about?!?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to break it to you...if someone is telling you that, they are trying to let you down that you are not a good candidate. Plenty of senior leadership has moved on to bigger positions with bigger companies. Having Valeant on your resume should probably help since you have experienced significant transformational changes that boost your candidacy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having Valeant on your resume is like saying you worked for The Mob...the losing side.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How well can you tell a story during an interview? You’ve survived the implosion of a company, many organizational changes, poor public perception, attacks by presidential candidates, not to mention needing to be trained on countless products over the last few years. The only thing holding you back now is your poor view of yourself! That and maybe poor interview skills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the misguided "keystone cop" style leadership we presently have vs. the corrupt "criminal style" leadership we had. If you survived all of that, chances are you're a pretty resilient candidate who can handle a lot of shit. My advice lift your chin up, stay positive and smile on your interviews!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a heavy burden that we all carry. Our resume are destroyed, but our dignity is sorta intact. We will never leave crappy Central Jersey and live a full life. I’ve come to grips with it. You should too!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No . . You're An Idiot.