Retaliation at Eisai-Sexual Harassment-Shareholders should be notified

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my opinion, if you complain to HR you will be retaliated against by Eisai, if you make a sexual harassment claim you will be retaliated against by Eisai, if you make a claim that you are in a hostile work environment you will be retaliated against by Eisai, if you are a whistle blower for Eisai you will be retaliated against by Eisai. I was a witness to a sexual harassment claim and HR did everything they could to avoid talking to me. In my opinion, they did not want to hear the truth regarding the sexual harassment incident I witnessed. My Eisai colleague made a formal sexual harassment claim. I told my manager, my regional manager, and HR that I witnessed the sexual harassment of my colleague, however, Eisai did not think it was necessary to include me in their "formal investigation". Instead, they avoided asking me questions about the incident that caused my colleague to make a FORMAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT CLAIM not only with Eisai's HR department but she made a formal complaint with the EEOC! Wouldn't you think and expect Eisai's HR department to investigate all sexual harassment claims, interview All witnesses, especially if there was a formal sexual harassment complaint to the EEOC.? Wouldn't you expect Eisai to interview All WITNESSES who came forward or were named by the victim? Eisai HR actually told me that they are not required to interview ALL Witnesses. Sounds like EISAI cherry picks their witnesses. I next made a complaint that I believed I was in a Hostile Work Environment. Eisai's HR department said that they would investigate this. Not one of my witnesses was called or interviewed. I received a call from Eisai's HR department that said they completed their investigation and found that I was not in a hostile work environment and they were closing my case. I have yet to find out what they investigated and who they interviewed to determine that I was not in a hostile work environment.

In 2010, Senator Charles Grassley, sent a letter to Lonnel Coats asking the following questions:

1. What changes have taken place at Eisai with regard to notifying employees about the FCA? Please provide examples of current policies, educational materials, and/or other documents that Eisai distributes to its employees that describe the FCA.

2. What materials are provided to employees to educate them on FCA whistleblower protections, specifically resources on the filing of claims or where employees can seek additional information? Please provide the relevant materials and literature distributed to employees.

3. Please describe Eisai's process for handling employee complaints or allegations regarding false claims. Have there been any changes to the program since its inception?

4. Since the implementation of Eisia's compliance program how many allegations has the company received each year. Please describe any quantitative and qualitative differences in the allegations, complaints or reports Eisai has received since establishment of the program.

5. Of the claims received, how many were resolved in favor of the claimant and how many were resolved in favor of the company?

6. Of employees who have filed complaints, have any complained of unfair treatment and/or retaliation after the filing of the complaint?

7. What modifications, if any, has Eisai made to its compliance program in light of the passage of FERA, which extends whistleblower protections to contractors and agents?

"The FCA created a public-private partnership between the Department and whistleblowers, who report wrongdoing to the federal government when their private sector employers ignore or fail to address their allegations or concerns."

The Senator's letter is pertaining to the False Claims Act but I wouldn't mind learning how Eisai answered these questions and would like to hear Senator Grassley and shareholders to ask the same type of questions to Eisai's leadership with regards to the laws pertaining to sexual harassment and retaliation and how Eisai addresses these types of complaints.

In my opinion, HHC in Eisai is a joke. The human health care company, in my opinion, should stand for a Hostile Harassment Company and that is what HHC should stand for. If you are a shareholder in Eisai, I hope you will ask Eisai to live up to it's stated and written values and missions of hhc.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the shareholders haven't objected to the grossly incompetent management in recent years then why would they care about this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valid point-it is amazing that Eisai started out with such a great reputation and now to see all the complaints. Even if you look at Cafe Pharma and do a comparison of all the other companies Eisai appears to have more complaints than most of the other companies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are morons

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think William Sheldon will come back?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt Sheldon would come back but a change in leadership might change the toxic environment within Eisai.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM scratched my perineum today with her long, well manicured fingers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prior to working at Eisai, I was sexually harassed at another company. Companies do not want to hear any complaints about sexual harassment. All companies will eventually set you up if you file a sexual harassment complaint. They will always protect the manager. By doing so they are protecting the company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who the original post is and can tell you she was interviewed about the sexual harassment. The person who was sexually harassed against was well-compensated for what happened. HR did screw up in that investigate. The OP was doing other things that came to light during the investigation and was fired. Her testimony did nothing to change what HR thought of the original complaint. But it showed that she stole. Tell all the facts, not just half the store.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have obviously been listening to rumors.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to get in touch with Mark Mazur.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you enjoy it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you sick fuck.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree on the hostile work environment/retaliation. I made a compliant and NOTHING was done. Not one person called. I've never been more unhappy and more disappointed in a company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That boy?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very accurate description of Eisai. My peer reported sexual harassment and was retaliated against in 2017. She went to the EEOC. The manager was fired and she got a large settlement

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All lies !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These gals were all disgruntled employees and substance abusers on a performance plan.
    Thier daddy issues and medication affected thier attitude here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this Michael C? Ha not true but classic blame the victim distraction mentality it’s 2018 no one believes that shit anymore.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"AS did me." - PH