"retention bonus"

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone excited about the "retention bonus"?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and stop fishing. you are now a troll

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you were not on the DC "retention" CC yesterday then......it was not a retention plan at all. More or less a spiff, but when you really look at it you will see, the criteria to make the additional money will be difficult at best. Just a very dishonest approach. It was not even close to a true retention program. Not complaining just stating facts. It is very clear to anyone not drinking the Kool-Aid that they really do not expect or perhaps want us to stick around. Again just made my decision that much easier. Good luck to all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure glickman had his hands on that!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dishonesty continues

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Retention, smention! My ass is home by noon everyday, except Friday when my ass doesn't leave my house! I hope they try and track my ass, I'll tell them to "F" off!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps this is why they are not trying to retain us........I am still working hard to make some money this quarter, I am the sole bread winner in my house so I need to. It doesn't mean I am not looking at other opportunities as they come up, but until I another job I need to do well at this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are like thanksgiving turkeys right now .. fattening us up with the hopes of bonus and then the last sound we hear is the thump of the ax severing our heads off .. wow, is that what my body looks like from the floor looking up....

Do your family justice and spend more time focusing on the next venture - no severance for us in the future

do you think they care if you have 1, 2, 3, ... 12 kids and 1 income?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. Severance coming my way

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand your predicament. However, we're being purchased. Auxilium has no say in the matter. Only ENDO knows if they want us, this is not predicated on how hard you work, but their need for a position where you live. Please don't put all your eggs in this basket!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

youre not that stupid are you? Endo needs Aux reps as WE know 4 PRODUCTS and THEY KNOW ZERO get it? We purchased a compnay not too long ago and did those reps come aboard? you bet ya, not only thye came aboard, but were MORE important as "innovia reps" than the "Primera reps" got it?

My guess, which is almost always right, is not ONE rep will lose their job. Do you think they can afford to lose 10 or 20 million in sales while all of their reps are being trained for an entire month? while NOBODY is in the field? not a chance

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you are really really naive. The plan is in motion and includes very few from aux

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..heard the same

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wont need primary care help, or selling an almost me too drug, but they can't possibly be stupid enough to try to sell Xiaflex without relationships and experience in the Specialty and Buy and Bill model. Well then again......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hands on? This is his signature.
    Complete Bullsh*t - he thinks it looks good on paper and will "fire up the salesforce" but wont actually have to pay anything out.

Unfortunately, he still thinks we're stupid. He lost his credibility a long time ago.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all about AA
    he's getting rich and we are getting …
    did you expect anything different
    history repeats itself

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So cute that you kids on the innovia side think you have experience with a Biologic/B&B model. Let's look at the facts: Auxilium Advantage and the RAM team spend an extraordinary amount of time holding your hand/doing your job (especially the RAMs)...but I guess you know what you are doing and are so valuable with all that experience. LOL

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He stupid ass.... Wake up! They have a B & B salesforce for 2 of their products. Wake up moron, we're gone! Its unbelievable how little you know about the company that is buying us...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Wow, we have some delusional reps!