Retention bonus?!!!

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2019 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I missed the Town Hall call yesterday. Is there a retention bonus that is being offered?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZERO, Zilch, NADA?!
    That sends a clear message.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch ya gonna do kiddies ZERO, Zilch, NADA I can’t find one man schlong to eat.
    Meet me on political board for man on man. The V wants a big B :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - there's a retention bonus! Can't wait so see the idiots all leave in droves and miss out on the end of the line benefits. Don't let the door hit ya

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well what is the retention bonus? I can't get a straight answer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all depends on your level ranking, length of employment, and a few other details. Refer to HR and don't get your son information from this cesspool. If you meet the requirements you get at least 6 months.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talked to my DM today, seems everyone gets 6 months plus projected bonus. But don’t forget the stock! This is a good thing for those of us who are not prez club

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice. Gotta admit it's a pretty generous package if it has to be exercised.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But that's severance...isn't OP asking about retention bonuses??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I mean if there's one thing to say about current leadership, it's that they're honest, trustworthy, want to deliver, and know what they're doing. But most of all, they care and want to do good in the world and take care of people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats why they are getting 2.5 years salary, and health care! Because they care! More like ensuring they are taken care of first!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My advice to the OP would be to re read the part about talking to HR. Or like another poster said start with their DM. Get it from the source. Not this place.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always get a kick out of posters like this. Always bagging on someone else who's getting more because of some sort of entitlement. Dood who cares if they're getting more than you no matter how honest or unethical they may be. Boo fucking hoo you didn't get the same. Face it we are all eating the same shit sandwich. If you don't like your part work your ass off and get to the same level. Stop pissing and moaning. And no I'm not director level either. I'm just a cog in this big wheel called Celgene.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they were one in the same. No?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read the last sentence in the post I responded to!
    I am completely fine with where I’m at and what I have done.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No- severance is if you get laid off. Retention bonus is to hang in there and not leave the company before the merger

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand your response. Your response came off as being sarcastic in said response to the post you quoted. If that wasn't the case my apologies. Either way those thoughts still stand to anyone else who's complaining.