Retention plan is a joke

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2016 at 10:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$20k at the end of the year and 1500 options!!! Thanks but no thanks! That checkbook may be empty by the end of the year!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm resigning Monday. This place is the land of the walking dead. It's not coming back.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree they are in a lot of trouble in many ways and have undermined the biotech sector

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wahhhhhhh! Pooh Pooh Pooh! I want my mommy! Grow up!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This stock is like trying to catch a falling knife. Things must be bad if potential suitors have no interest in this dog with fleas; even with a 80% discount. Total disaster.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have never left my old company, for this mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1500 options and 20k for doing nothing. Leave you overpaid underworked whinny bitch.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After taxes those measly options and $20K won't even pay for my families health care for a year once this thing goes down like the Hindenburg. Time to find a real job instead of hoping for a miracle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The retention package should at least include enough $ to cover our family healthcare costs after we leave. Every financial package intended to retain employees should, even though healthcare is a benefit offered to those retained.

You're an absolute moron. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you may be the moron. A retention package is to "retain" employees, not let them go as you suggest. A severance package is given to those that are released. Either way it doesn't matter. We are dead men / women walking. On the bright side the stock is over $18 today.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the ship was going down then why are they paying us to do nothing? Wouldn't it be easier to let us go now?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is that they have to keep this charade going on until a suitor comes along and can pay 5 cents on the dollar for this piece of crap. Same thing happened at my old company. Sr. management is looking to kick the can down the road until they get theirs. In the meantime we are cheap compared to the buyout they hope to get. We get squat. I had an interview with another company today and they asked me what I have been doing while we wait for approval. The truth is I've been binge watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. I kept that little secret to myself.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trouble is this is a company without a product purely speculative and the success of products such as theirs is highly unpredictable but some people somewhere have made a lot of money out of nothing!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your new RD out west is a joke! BOYS CLUB!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our recent meeting was pathetic. The sales people here are less than impressive. Most were castoffs from other companies that we got on the cheap. Not sure how long we can hang on...