Retired Hospira HR Manager Taking Any Questions

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron if the post is titled retired hr manager how would he/she be included if he/she is already retired
    No wonder you people are getting laid off you cost way more than your worth
    Another fine example of typical hsp employee and their intelligence

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Hospira Buffalo closing?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no reference to WHEN people left on "bad" terms, is there? It doesn't have to be after a specific time. And anyone can say they "retired". What is an ex-HR manager doing badmouthing the board of directors anyway?

Obviously, your brain is on retirement. Next time you feel the urge to call someone a moron, please put a mirror in front of your face. Abuse yourself, not others.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a lousy place to work with a unscrupulous upper management. Many people are leaving and it's really not not too terribly surprising given how poorly people have been treated and how pathetic morale is around the place. I would only tell somebody to consider working at. hSP if they'recurrently unemployed and with the caveat that they should keep their job search active after signing with these incompetent crooks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how does Abbott Labs compare to Hospira?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're the crap, we're the paper.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes many people are leaving but not on their own they are being terminated for cause

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name a couple...most people I know that have left did so on their own.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old timer I didn't know you we're so sensitive
    I call a spade a spade

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that the HSP SS is reviewing employees internet habits and blocking all sorts of websites (YouTube)...makes sense given that Internet is operating slower than your grandmothers dial up connection at HQ.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying hard to santitize the companies lousy reputation in order to get the highest buyout offer possible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I didn't know that thanks a lot :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, pray tell, what are some of these "causes"?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top two "causes" people separate here:

1. Retaliation -- company sponsored for all those that do not drink the corporate Kool-Aid.
    2. Resignation -- individual choice for those that realize what is in the Kool-Aid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That pretty well sums it up..."your just lucky to have a job" eventually backfires...of course, maybe they don't care if the plan is to see it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of the causes are as follows (All true excuses for calling out repeatedly at Hospira)

I got the end of a Q-tip stuck in my ear and have to go to the doctors to get it out.

My car ran out of gas on the way to work. I was pushing it to a gas station and I got a stomach hernia and I have to go to the doctors.

Can't make it in. I have a chance of filling in for someone on jury duty.

I am stuck in the blood pressure machine down at Wal-Mart.

Can't come in today, the springs on the garage door broke and I can't get the car out cause the door won't open.

I won't be in. My toe was injured when a soda can fell out of the refrigerator.

My dog was stressed out after a family reunion

I was arrested as a result of mistaken identity

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't listen to this bull manure. At my site we are selective in who gets to work here. We take our time to fill our requisitions and only the best gets an offer.

Bet the people who are forced to leave are over 50. They are hired for their experience and once the job is done, or very close to done, they want them out to save money. That happens all the time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outrageous demands are placed on employee. If they don't perform. They are out.

Screwed over until they "snap". Then the company blames the employee for lack of performance or fired for some "cause" they give the company reason to fire them because of something they did in frustration.

Like Chinese torture treatment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah outrageous demands like asking them to add value. Who ever heard of that of an employee?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW you actually think a sneak rat scumbag from HR has the nads to post here
    Another poser and you guys are scared of it HA HA ask the magic 8 ball a question