Retired Hospira HR Manager Taking Any Questions

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"but that would be that would be" Why are you stuttering in your thread?
    Heres why, because Iam right about your sorry ass and when a real man confronts you then you WUSS out
    Wouldn't want to be you ahhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaa loser
    I did appreciate you mentioning The Lord I Give You Props On That !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back on your meds and go to a meeting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You cannot enjoy life with such a limited vocabulary. Study some more IsoTrain.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are a real man????? ...and God fearing????? Perfect....are you still trying to blow yourself, REAL MAN?

What a freaking loser. Your therapist must be proud!!!! Go to your corner and suck your thumb little boy/girl.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey wuss you're a loser hanging here day and night !
    Your punk ass would be an easy one punch knockout boy
    No matter what ,you live on this board and have been slapped around
    like crazy Typical wuss boy You ball less wimp lump of shit
    Keep hiding behind your posts bitch boy I saw your posts on Abbott board
    watch your sorry ass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you listen to yourself? I come on this board to amuse myself with your juvenile ranting and tough guy routine, You dickless little turd still living with your mommy. Now you're starting to bore me with your infantile routine. Please come up with some better responses, or I will have to have your mommy spank you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All your talk about mommys and sucking thumbs prove my point.
    You are a ball less ,no life WUSS BOY and the amusement provided on this
    board is YOU gettings slapped around.Glad you think it's funny moron !!
    I could buy and sell you, and your whole pathetic inbred family.
    How and why would bashing HSP non stop over a period spanning 8 years
    be amusing to you? How is spending every day of the year posting/trolling on a lame
    pharma board amusing?Hows Bashing Ball amusing ? New Year's Eve, Xmas, holidays weekends
    posting is amusing huh? Answering your own threads amusing ? BTW I started this thread and am original poster. I answered some of your questions knowing you were one of the HANDFULL of losers LIVING on this board. Some Pion device rep, or an outsourced IT Guy or a production worker. I know all your posts there's only (3) morons actually posting but PLENTY of people viewing not posting
    Wouldn't want to be you !!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The infantile is a red herring. His comments are purposely written to lessen interest on some relevant postings on the state, past and present, of the company. It's working too, not much to read here lately....of interest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is true. It is sad that there are no meaningful post because of the ones that belittle and take there hatefullness out on others thougts and ideas. It would be nice to have such an outlet (CF) to express ones mind without being maligned. It seems that there are some on this board that can only put others down without adding any constructive thoughts to the process.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here again Wow two A-holes for the price of one. How lucky I am.
    Get off my thread if you don't like it !
    This sticky thread is approaching 20,000 views
    I will post something soon that only top brass know about
    Just waiting for HSP to reach $48 then I will divulge this in the mean time read below

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed HSP is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. HSP stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of HSP movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. To the other guy who sounds like a left winger what the F is (CF) ? Do you mean CP ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you sir, are a small kernel of corn embedded in that pile of shit !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few years ago, HSP was among the world's leader in making infusion pumps.
    Is this business important to HSP anymore?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...it will be spun-off soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It drives a considerable amount of cash for the corporation through its disposables . Unfortunately the business has lost the nucleus of personnel familiar to run the day to day operations. The Costa Rica plant does really well with the consumable side however the company would have been better served to leave the pump production in Silicon Valley.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospira Inc. (NYSE: HSP) is the world’s leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies, and a global leader in biosimilars. Through its broad, integrated portfolio, Hospira is uniquely positioned to advance wellness by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing health care costs. This could easily be a big pharmaceutical company target. The consensus price target is $42.40, and the stock started the day at $42.09.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then what is the next step?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got a long wait for hsp to hit $48 it's on a downward spiral ,but will level out at $33 then hit the $45 point maybe in 2015 nobody is ever going to want to acquire hsp don't worry about a false rumor on this board I heard this same story over and over since the spin ten years ago
    it ain't' happening I know hr guy dumped at 43 and is full of shit he ain't dumb enough to think 48 is coming anytime soon

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the signal to watch is what some dumb hr guy does?
    Thanks for this wonderful tip.