Retired or Lay off?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2018 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week I received a letter from the unemployment office that they had questions from my claim 2/10/2018. I was told that AZ told the Unemployment office that "Claimant Quit to Retire"! Are you kidding me? So now I may have to return the money. I also look as though I have been dishonest on applications as to why I left AZ. Beware my friends!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2/10/2017

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You don’t have documentation? Contest it. Btw I don’t believe you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is SOP for AZ if you take your pension or a lump sum payout. They also tax you to the maximum even though they have options to reduce your tax burden. AZ does not care about you and even less once you are no longer working for them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They take out the maximum taxes and hold them back so they make interest or can invest it before the pay at the end of the tax year. It is always about them and the money and never about doing what is best for the employee. Get used to it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rates of federal tax withheld are all set by the fed govt., not by AZ. Also, hard to tell from original post, probably a troll, but if you quit for whatever reason you generally are not entitled to unemployment benefits.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll post

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Department of Labor would have found this out before granting benefits. You are full of shit and definitely an unskilled laborer with 10th grade education.