Retribution

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 30, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not necessarily. Have you seen the class-action settlements at other companies in the industry? If your case is sound the attorneys won't want to challenge....juries are not very sympathetic to big corporations who tolerate harassment, hostile work environments, retaliation, or discrimination. Can you say EEOC? Good luck - so sorry this is happening to you but it happens even in the best companies. Bad management is a cancer in pharma.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Class Acton, really? We are talking one person here...and RARELY does a 1 person suit like this get to a jury, Pfizer would pound the guy and his attorney long and hard, till they gave in for very little if any money. The guy either has to pay his attorney or the attorney works for a piece of the possible settlement, either way they cant hold out too long...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not a matter of fear, its a matter of being realistic...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the cost of $4000, I got a DM and RM fired after I went to an attorney. I didn't know how it would turn out but the facts spoke for themselves, (at another Big Pharma company). If I had it to do over again I would have taken Medical Leave first. Your DM may think he has a plan but as Mike Tyson stated, "Everyone has a plan until they get socked in the mouth." Take a stand. Either way you'll be glad you left no stone unturned. And - PFE might learn a lesson. It can happen as I know personally.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call your ethics line and report your DM and RM if the DM has acted unethically. The RM will roll over on the DM to save themselves. It works.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the loser attorneys are the ones who graduated last in their classes..... young, stupid, and arrogant like most Pfizer employees....assholes.
    Hope you kick ass!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did same. Got a seven figure settlement, and my RM, DM, and the bimbo in hr fired.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love it! What were the grounds for such a high monetary settlement? I was on my way to another company so just had the pleasure of seeing those two idiots fired but no package. Good for you!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way!