Return to field

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2020 at 3:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it going out there. I know y'all must have numerous success stories on how glad clinics are to have you back.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday was an amazing half day thanks for asking. We have been pulled from the field until we have our gas masks riot shields and batons.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone should go back to the field at the same time... just dumb not to make it a universal policy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what's dumb?..The comment you just made..That was incredibly dumb...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most other pharma companies are waiting entirely.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not most. Az, novo, Novartis, and Abbie all back in the field for weeks now. Not much happening bc offices are closed down tho.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only companies i know back in the field are GSk and AZ. AZ just returned 6-1, not weeks. i legit call per/day. most account closed to in-person. some of those will do tele/virtual

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how they are deciding which states it's safe to go out. States are changing and having increased cases and the state is still "open". They also told us it would be updated daily--not. And updated by county--not. I know the AV deal went through which may have caused the criteria to change, but several "open" states are surging and only updating weekly means we are left in community spread for a week. And yes, offices are not welcoming reps. It's irresponsible to have us out spreading more germs and risking our own health. For what? So we can "record our calls daily".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No - so you can EARN your paycheck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earning a paycheck would include not pissing off the doctors!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no one can interpret the “map” correctly, for the record. Consuming as shit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having everyone go back at the same time is the only way to have made it fair for reps/DMs etc

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK! Let's do what other companies/industries are doing - - - furlough without pay! Snowflakes are the worst => entitled children!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But wait RSV is very dangerous, Flu hasn’t gone away, tuberculosis is still around. It’s not safe to breathe at all. HPV & HIV equals no sex. We can’t go out until all viral and bacterial infections are eradicated. What about Japanese Encephalitis Virus ? Zika lurks !! It’s not safe stay home ! Hide ! They are EVERYWHERE !!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know nothing about Covid.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO WALKING in the park or woods!!!! Lyme disease is a real threat!! Do not go to the hospital!! MRSA is lurking in the hallways! Stay a home and watch Netflix!! Oh by the way, pay my salary for sitting home!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New management direction: NO lunches for health care staff due to risk of e.coli and salmonella. Stay home and be safe.