Revance Anyone?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2020 at 12:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great product, paying top dollar!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let’s play that game spit facts not innuendos what’s been offered....

The product will sell. The people that use Botox will switch out quickly if/when margins are better. If these guys are smart build market share by being the equivalent to Botox with a better price point. Make it rain bitches!! But let’s be serious here we get it 101991922 comments after about what a terrible gig this is. Guess what they all are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My interviews went pretty far. Great company, fantastic pay, management is maybe a little snooty. I see a lot of Merz injectable reps and Allergan coming here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you applying for a sales position or was it for a regional mgr role? Ive had 2 interviews thus far, but at the time; the regional manager for my area wasn't even hired. I have heard nothing since last week regarding how they will proceed considering the COVID-19 situation. I was really looking forward to the next steps. Has anyone heard anything with how they're proceeding with interviews? Last I heard they were flying people out to Dallas this week and next for face to faces. I doubt that's happening now. Thank you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to COVID-19 and FDA focusing on fast approvals for that, it is unlikely that some of these new products (Revance, Endo) get approved this year. I'm guessing a 6 monthly delay on all non-essential approvals. Therefore, I'd be surprised if Revance didn't slow down the hiring process for awhile.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same- I haven’t heard anything for weeks, which is concerning. I thought they would be more transparent given the current situation

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some shady characters at Revance. Snake oil sales people what have had 9 jobs in 5 years. Who can believe them?
    Buyer beware.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Florida manager leading the way with 14 jobs in 8 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here for a couple of years. Great place to work and sharp people here. We are paying top dollar at the moment. We will be sold soon but that’s fine with me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

launching a premium filler in this current market and a toxin with an HIV linked peptide? No thanks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top dollar depends on where you’re coming from. Allergan is lower, most injectable companies are much higher.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HIV peptide??!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Revance starting at for sales reps? Allergan people are interviewing so it must be good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$135K - $165K a year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the JDD article...HIV peptide in Daxi

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

28 DaxibotulinumtoxinA includes an excipient peptide, RTP-004, consisting of the pro- tein transduction domain sequence from the HIV-1 TAT protein at each end, separated by a peptide

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I will apply. Is 135K-165K the base or total comp? Botox might struggle when this new product comes to market.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck making any money at Revance once drs are told about the HIV peptide :)

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tampa position filled? Lisa from Allergan ????????