Revenge: How to get someone fired?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: FYI - to the spectrum of posters: This comment is an example of feedback from Leadership who as noted get a chuckle out of the threads on this site.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

99% Made Up ? BS !!! Sift through the garbage and you'll find fact Stop hating You're the FKn clown on here IMO you don't know Jackshit and can't add substance Therefore you Whine like A Biotch
    HR

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Er.... so you should be commended and respected because you snoop around on this site trying to help catch those who post here? When you're not here, are you hanging around the water cooler, or standing cafeteria lines, trying to listen in on conversations? Or listening in on phone calls? Well, I guess it can be hard on one's conscience being a snitch. If the reaction of those you spy on is less than enthusiastic, and that bothers you, maybe it's YOU who should find a new, ah, "profession"?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on! Are you that naive? Do you think anyone that knows anything is gonna come here and share it? This place is just the same rehash of the same old rumors we all hear everyday. Plus a few blow hards who spout off here pretending to know something because no one will listen to them elsewhere. Half the people are just pulling chains or spreading nonsense for fun.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior DM here - There is a lot of very accurate information posted in these threads. I, for one, read thru the posts every couple of days. I have even found information here that I thought was total BS but it actually turned out to be spot on. So do not assume its 99% BS - its probably more like 50-50. Use some adult critical thinking, like us managers are taught, to ferret out the wheat from the chaff.

We also know that the big boys at corporate read these posts or have them summarized because I have personally heard several of them comment on some of the hot threads here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Monitor:: This poster is partially correct......we summarize and upload a website monitor report to Leadership each Friday afternoon, yes they do want to be in the loop of the thoughts of their employees. This report usually includes some extracts from CP.

7. Just go in the cafeteria and yell Fire!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Senior HR Manager here: Pretty easy to get someone fired at Abbott. Just encourage them to go to HR over some problem with their boss. Tell them "You should report this to HR", "HR is there to help us", You can trust HR to handle things professionally" and "HR will never tell your boss". HR here is very well trained: I could "find" something on Mother Theresa, and write her a PIP that looks like the Wells Report on Tom Brady. Some come forth, my little chickadees ... you can trust me...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR works diligently to PROTECT our employees and make sure that all labor laws are complied with. We encourage our flock to report dirty / unethical deeds, illegal deeds, immoral deeds, etc to us. We will adjudicate the information and ONLY take action when it is required. We take solace in the fact that on the whole our flock is righteous and complies with good behavior.

A Senior DM making the previous statement must be disillusioned and in need of spiritual help.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR monitor/ Home office "insider is a fraud !!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just figured that out??? No one from HR posts here. Everyone views this site as purely entertainment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Clown Boy, Whatever you say.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, did that spoil your little fun? Or did you really think we believed that you were HR?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO STOP THIS, ITS NOT TRUE I WANT MY MOMMY !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, my friend, are so misguided. Yes, there are so called HR trolls who post here on occasion. By and large, however, the HR posts are legit. As we noted months ago Corporate HR Monitors check all known pharma web blogging sites to uncover issues not reported 'up the chain'. This includes CP. In addition some of our HR people do post here - mostly to provide timely information or answer a naïve post like yours. We however have no control over what is posted and sometimes the HR moniker is appropriated for mischief.

Hope this helps clear up your confused state. BTW this is NOT comparable to the graffiti on the bathroom wall.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott and Miles White SUCK !
    Horrible company to work for RUN for your life !!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would taking this video be illegal ?