Revenge: How to get someone fired?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott Nutrition - HR employee relations is a joke. They will back DMs over anyone. Cover up things. Not sure if they understand if someone reports serious discrimination or sexual issues and they continue to play this dumb act and tell employees to shut up about it that a lawyer will sue them. A lady quit in VA over some sexists comments of her manager - corporate basically told her to shut-up. Robyn the RSM knew about it. I would be afraid of those lawsuits. The company will use anyone like a dish rag to be thrown away including management if bad press gets out. So many of my hospitals are turned off to the high pressure tactics and craziness of corporate. This same rep is a RN at a hospital now in her old territory - DM thinks she will be an asset to Abbott on the science. Unbelievable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The department of Useless Resources. They are the most inept, worthless, and overpaid department ever created in the history of business.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BIG RED troll can't help himself.........

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that in WV?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Key word is overpaid..CA CHING...Can you supersize my fries burger boy ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIG RED is NOT HAPPY! Only I get the last comment here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WELL DONE SIR Bravo !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOSER

Time to Call RQ.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7 figure "nest egg" doesn't get you SHIT Mikey. Gravy train??? Hahahah! What's this company?? The Dukes of Hazards?! Oh WAIT! Look at your daughters IG. BOOM

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations on reaching 100 Pilates classes!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice bro. #dumbfuck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude- go easy! Homeboy is from Kentucky. He's part of Abbott's outreach program to hire disadvantaged white men who have never been given a fair chance at a privileged white man's life of sexually harassing women.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

We are all so "LOYAL"

Sworn oath to you Milos. Ha

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget RYAN OWENS from ATRICURE

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa this is out of control. Who do you think you guys are? Stay away from Ryan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just kidding.

The AtriCure crims are a tier above the MitraClip/ATS Medical/ABT Coronary bottom feeders out there. CSI and maquet are prob the prisoners/guys in shackles scrambling for moldy crumbs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be AH in VA. I heard he molested a rep in VA and she quit. Went to RS and not HR. RS told her to quit - gave her three weeks - she turned in her resignation. DM had her continue her sales training and never told the sales trainer she was leaving in three weeks. Madness. RS is protecting some serious deranged people in her districts.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need some ideas. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and the entire time he's had a stalker. She purposely went and got a job right across the street from the shop that he owns. She comes in and harasses them all the time and is really getting on my nerves. I'm not close with her but I would like to get it fired any suggestions? It has to be in direct cannot look like it came from me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND, What does this have to do with the weather!
    I do have a suggestion: since you are THE HERO here and plotting “a revenge” - put your cape on and go on a mission out in the open. It has to be you