Revised Layoff Date in October and Latest News and Headlines: "THE Insider"

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Paul Revere, Apr 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS. GE is open for orders. I work for J&J (not Ortho-McDonald). Just ordered a new white AUDI A3 !!! Am expecting arrival in late Nov.
    Go figure. Ha ha.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you still have a job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*********E-tension all reps********
    ******hey hey hey will not be long now.
    ----------------------------------your pal Russell Williams-------------------------

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are boring people. Nothing is happening. Go back to sleep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Revere, The Sasquatch, Col. Russell Williams and all the make believe land here want to thank-you for 50,0000 lush hits, keep the hits on comming and on the 50,001 hit 4 Super Bowl tickets XXXIV (2011) ARE CUMMING UR WAY ( NEED YOUR ADDRESS. SO LONG EVERYBODY AND SASQUATCH .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul Revere, The Sasquatch, Col. Russell Williams and all the make believe land here want to thank-you for 50,0000 lush hits, keep the hits on comming and on the 50,001 hit 4 Super Bowl tickets XXXIV (2011) ARE CUMMING UR WAY ( NEED YOUR ADDRESS. SO LONG EVERYBODY AND SASQUATCH .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ps for got to tell yea she's going GENERIC February 2011, lucky I is not sellen Cymbalta

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-check yr information. Cymbalta gets an indication extension. Try 2014.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The great enemy of man is insincerity.
    When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to nothing, like a cuttlefish spurting out ink.

- George Orwell

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ortho mcneil will be co-promoting remicade with centocor ortho biotech. Which means that when mcneil merges with cobi the mcneil reps will get a huge increase in their base salary to meet cobi's standards, just like ortho biotech reps got when the company merged with centocor. The biotech and pharmaceutical divisions of JnJ will merge but the salaries and bonuses will still be high.

Jnj isn't innovative enough to incorporate the cost-saving measures that the other companies in the industry are utilizing to thin the sales herd in the field. Someone up there in the corporate ladder has no clue that physicians and hospitals do not see drug reps anymore. Millions of reps are spending their days at home in their pjs faking calls or parked in their company cars snoozing in the doctors parking lots because times have changed and the need for sales reps had died years ago. There is such a waste of money going on in the field with all the managers and sales reps doing absolutely nothing all day.

When is jnj going to wake up and finally right-size the sales force to the actual needs. Jnj needs to get rid of their idiot consultants and hire people who actually have a pulse on what's going on in the industry with the health care reform. I'm taking all my money out of jnj stock monday and putting it with innovative companies that adapt appropriately to the changing needs in this recession.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this Sasquatch slob?
    ...drink of choice... Miller lite, goes with his intellect
    ...favorite meal? Diesert
    ......cloths? Swedder vest and dark
    ........gaining weight and more chins
    .........for fun goes to NFL gayms with his season tickets in the nose bleed section
    ............likes to fuck with people when he drinks at meetings
    ..............likes to plagiarize others work
    ................weares dockers sz 50 waist
    ..................knows she mails bond with him

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$$$$$$$$$$$$check out his fake Rolex at next weeks managers meeting$$$$$$$$$$

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM isn't quite a 50" waist --yikes but he does like to plagerize others work.
    (He wants credit anywhere he can get it to make it look like he's working ... which he never did when he was a hosp rep).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be Will Masi. It fits the description! Such a fuckin loser that man is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's real....he got it as a gift for his b-day....at least thats what he told me. I held it once because he insisted I feel how heavy it was. he likes to brag and feel like a big shit. and if you're reading this skunk patch.....ha ha ha ha ha!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which DM has a rolex?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....funny thing going on with company cars, I ordered a Audi A-3 in august paid $400 extra for grey and still no car, fleet says it's will be hear any day, don't they track these things by the vin number, my lover and bottum over on the plain side ordered a Nissan Rouge also in August and fleet says the suv is on the docks just waiting to be delivered, funny I checked and they are made in Tenn, funny my Sasquatch drives a ford fusion and she says that I'll driving a bus soon, she likes to be a blond but her roots shows and she sags.........I like her husband too....
    ......your Pal Paul Revere

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.............................................Achtung!!!!!!!!!...................................
    .............................7 decembre 2010, Tuesday................................
    .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is tomorrow !!!!!!!!.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right-sizing the sales force is called Quintiles. All it takes is 90 days and Janssen can shrink to whatever size it needs to, without severance costs.

Anyone out there with a $2k/month mortgage and a lifestyle that absorbs 80% of their take-home (net) pay each month had better wise-up, and fast. Get ready for that elevator drop, from $120K or more (plus bene's and car) to a tiny fraction of the $$, no bene's, no car, [did I mention you get to keep whatever self-respect you can manage?]

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >.........i HAD A GOOD CHUCKEL WITH THE RECIEND NEWS OF A cvi EXPANSION OF 220, DID WE JUST NOT LAYOFF 220 FROM THAT GROUP? LETS SEE IN THE 24 MONTHS JUST PAST WE HAVE SEEN COME ANE GO SO MANY WHEN IS MANAGEMENT GOING TO STO MANAGING 90 DAYS OUT?...........

......PS CHECK OUT THE MOVIE "2 GIRLS ONE CUP" THERE IS A MESSAGE THERE FOR EVERYONE SELLING HERE, SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE MEANING.......