Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are people's insight on RF Surgical? Seems like it has some relevant technology.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker bought out the competition and will probably corner the market in this area. RF was/is a decent company with an okay product, but going up against Stryker as they really start to be able to bundle stuff, well, that's going to be hard.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good company to get into the start up world. Start ups want people who can handle high quotas and produce. Look at who they're hiring.

It may be a 3-5 year max job before they get bought but when you get into this side of medical, you'll never leave, especially with stock options, higher comp plans and a quicker path to move up vs the normal med device companies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plenty of startups exsanguinate. This will be one of them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comp plans were changed at the beginning of the year. Good way to get in the start up world but it will be 2-3 years then on to the next one as they hope is to sell within the next 3 years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After they exsanguinate they rehydrate

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a shareholder, I'd like to know what my shares will be worth with the proposed Medtronic acquisition. Any thoughts?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reported acquisition price was $235M. I'm sure a bright fella like you can figure it out from there...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy triple word score batman!

Really? Exsanguinate?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you got this one wrong...