RFID

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2018 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confidential Sanofi USA Field Sales Effectiveness and Valudation:

Approved today deployment of RFID stamps, box tags, name badge, samples and all Sanofi field effectiveness tracking systems use the benefits of RFID technology to gather business intelligence during Sanofi field sales activities, conferences, corporate functions, and other large gatherings. Sanofi RFID provides the visibility and metrics needed for validated sales calls, work hours time off territory, driving decision making before, during, and after sales conacts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A third party vendor will we contacting you shortly to schedule an easy in home RFID-AnyWhere implant insertion. Please note you will not be allowed to attend the up coming POA unless you have registered your AnyWhere implant. No exceptions. Please contact the helpdesk if you are having issues with pairing your RFID-AnyWhere with Veeva's global geotracking platform, or your sample refrigerator monitoring system.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can’t wait. My only issue is that I am wondering how far I have to bend over. Hurt my back shoveling snow