Rheum rep hiring timeframe?

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything from the first round of interviews in louisville? Interviewed last Wednesday and haven't heard anything-

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed about a month ago and I haven't heard a whisper and I know a few other people that did as well that haven't heard anything so I don't think any movement has happened yet. I am sure it will be on here when it does and I would imagine it would be soon. Didn't they say they wanted to have a January start date? I guess that leaves them about a month before we get into the thick of the holidays and still gives people time to put in notice and all that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the offers for reps will go out in December. Gives you time to collect that last bonus from the company you are leaving. Start date of Jan 6.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most of the picks have been made
    if you had a second interview and did not hear, they are not moving forward with you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt it. Nobody on here has even reported having a second interview so not buying it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From someone inside, this post is total BS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

85-105k base
    35k for target bonus
    65k bonus for top performers
    Great Stock options
    Start date Jan 6
    Phone interview complete
    1st & 2nd round F2F interviews complete with Dist Mgr & RD
    Next step timeline is questionable? By end of Nov
    Some reps will go onto another round of F2F with National Sales Mgr.
    not all will tho. Too many reps.

Pleased with everyone that I spoke to & met with. Represent themselves well.
    A company I'd like to be apart of.

Best of luck to all

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few excerpts from an article about the recommendation:

"Do I want to take this drug? No way!" said Dr. Nathan Fountain of the University of Virginia School of Medicine and the panel's chairperson. But for some patients, he said, it could be appropriate. "I wouldn't want to deny those people," he said.

Advisory panelists, who met in Silver Spring, Maryland, said the risks could be worth it for some difficult-to-treat patients.

The reviewers also questioned whether the way clinical trials of Lemtrada were conducted had biased the results in favor of the drug.

From my perspective as a rep, this could make life hell. Only being considered for the certain patients where Lemtrada is the last and only option available. If that is the case, what would they need me for?
    That would be like having a sales rep for dog meat in a great restaurant full of hungry people. The only reason they would try it is if they tried EVERYTHING else first and didn't like it yet they remained desperately (like starvation) hungry. They would try it, but they would do it anyways even I wasn't there because it is their only remaining choice.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops. wrong thread. was following another story on the sanofi site. sorry!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again...calling BS on the 2nd round being complete. Nobody on here has reported anything yet about 2nd interviews happening.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had my face to face about a month ago, followed up with the DM 2x and have heard nothing. I am not sure what they are doing but I guess I am not going to the second round? If someone else has had 2nd face to face please post. Thanks!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told during my interview that the next round isn't until mid December with a tentative start date of January 6

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been told incorrect information. Check that. You've been brushed off my friend. 2nd interviews are ongoing as we speak.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw you you smug asshole!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st - The salary range does not cap at 105k.
    2nd - NO OFFERS HAVE GONE OUT YET
    3rd - There are many candidates who are moving forward but have not had their 2nd round yet.
    4th - The Executive Director will meet with every candidate.
    5th - There are many candidates who have had their 2nd round and have not met with the Executive Director yet, but are still moving forward.
    6th - If you would like to know if you are moving forward ask your recruiter.
    7th - This is a sales force build out. You must be willing to be patient.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Successful reps don't bother applying. Found out who they moved forward in my area and had to laugh. These managers are a joke!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is accurate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it isn't

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inaccurate

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly not in the know. It is almost 100% accurate.