Rheum reps?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2019 at 6:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this division?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually not bad when you consider that are products aren't first to market, we have pretty bad access, products are performing well below expectations and the access to our physicians suck. You would think it should be a complete shit show but the leadership is good and understanding of the challenges. So far the culture is good and the pay is great.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the vanishing world of pharma...paying reps to do absolutely nothing. As long as a rep can look themself in the mirror, it is a good job.

When you no longer can play the fraud game, learn a computer language. So sad that our inner cities are filled with fast food workers and we can't import enough people from India to keep IT operational.

We elected Trump about 12 years too late. China has already stolen every meaningful Lilly IP. Here is an intellectual exercise for your clowns...how many PhD biostatisticians at Lilly are NOT Chinese? Start there, and drill down into LRL.

Ever talk to an Executive who went to China? If you don't think their rooms were bugged, laptops hacked, and tons of hookers offered up, you are not paying attention.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone stopped taking Zyprexa...get back on it you need it! Its generic now so I know you can afford it and it doesn't matter if you gain a little weight.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you lost me at Trump...he's an obese, draft dodging, spouse cheating on(3x), thief who couldn't pass a 3rd gave civics test. Imagine if Obama had been negotiating a business deal with Iran while running for re-election and entertained dozens of Iranian officials around manipulating the election. Would you and your Faux New bubble be mad?

anyway, I can't stand either of them but when you bring Trump in, you are a POS. He has killed our party forever after he leaves and I think he will win in 2020 for the record. But we are done. He has given the radicals on the left all they need to take over. People like you are to blame.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easiest job ever. We don’t do anything and get paid more than most of our prescribers - - over 100k plus bonus potential, car, 401k match, July 4th and Christmas week’s off and an additional 21 days vacation!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard today that we might be divesting Taltz in the US market and entering into a copromote agreement with UCB on Bimekizumab. WTF is our company ran by a bunch of idiots? Why would we get rid of Taltz? This is what one of my Dr.'s said he "heard".

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t see that happening...even if a little slow in rheumatology we are a 1 billion dollar drug at end of the day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we just need some serious leadership changes (again)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rheum Reps have been appointed by Jesus and although the uptake has been slow we will prevail and be anointed Lilly’s top reps. We were hand selected to be part of this elite Sales force because we are the Best and most highly prized. Our mighty Lord will lead us to triumph!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely the best reps in Rheum and Derm...not really even a question. But the competition isn't really hard- we have some of the worst reps.