Rheumatology position

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest questions so no trolls please. Leadership? Company culture? Salary range? Hows the drug doing?
    I’ve always heard Horizon was a good place to work but after reading most of the CP posts, I’m thinking not.
    Wanted to see if the position was worth pursuing. Thanks so much.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company. Any negative post must not work here. Pay is above industry average. Car allowance is above industry average. 15% off stock purchase. Health insurance better than industry average. Adoption assistance. 3-4 gift boxes a year with swag. Random bonuses just because.

The only con is vacation time being below industry average, however, they started a year end shut down in 2019 to even out a little.

The Rheum pay is in the 180s total comp for mid level performance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No pay and no sales credit for 340B vials, which is most of the business.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car allowance is tasted and way below industry average. Everyone is leaving this product and going to the Opthalmology sales force. No random bonus paid “just because”. They tax you on vacation shut down, all tshirts and gifts sent to you, and PTO. You end up having about 70,000 of money that is not income taxed as your income each year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

none of this is true.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask DG. The biggest cheater in the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nor coherent

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

W2 just arrived. I was in the 40th percentile. 218k. Great company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No complaints other than I lose money on the car every month.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? Whats the allowance?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the true cost to own/operate a car depends on what you use, the cost of capital used to acquire it, the taxes/fees where you live, and your operational expenses. for me, even with the allowance and the fact that I get fuel paid for, I lose money. not a lot, but its net negative every month.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could probably make it flow positive if you bought a used Prius, but given how big my territory is I wanted more safety and comfort. Even though we don't have many materials to give out, I went with a crossover SUV and my husband calculates that we lose about $50 a month. Not bad since I can drive what I want.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you didn’t apply for NC position with worst manager ever. You’ll regret the day you saw her crooked teeth.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beware. you have been warned.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. Leadership is weak and people walking on egg shells every day wondering if it's their last day. Nepotism is rampant, that should say it all because no other company does any of this anymore. backward leadership.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horizon, Genentech, AbbVie, and Neurocrine rank as top pharma places to work in annual poll! #proudhorizin#1

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’ll be laid off in a few months, idiot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

make it while you can, CIA coming. this was a great gig the past 3 years but its coming to a halt.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think a CIA is coming?