Rich DelGiorno

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were thinking when they hired him, temper, temper,temper

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hysterical, how does Richie Rich get a job, period, worst manager ever.....No background check??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What business is it of yours? Why you want mess with a mans’ earnings. Why don’t you go fuck yourself?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He deserves everything coming his way, evil individual at best, doesn't trust anyone including himself

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

run fast from this idiot, worst manager ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a Douche Bag of the highest order, gets fired on every job he has....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the Rich Man get placed on a new contract with Amplity? If he did let me know which one so I can avoid it!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was my manager 5-6 years ago. I didn't have a problem with him. He often talked about how he fired many reps at Amarin for not working. The reps on the contract I was on with him complained about him. I never had any bad experiences. I think if you just do your job and make your calls in a transparent and traceable manner he is reasonable.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re a district manager for Amarin, can you really claim to be a district manager?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was my manager at Amarin and I did my job and never had a problem with Rich. He's a straight shooter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure whom Rich is but give the guy a chance. If he’s about performance maybe Amplity need a shot in its ass. Get real . It’s a busy and competitive environment, I see lots of people ,here focusing on all the wrong things daily. . We need successful and focused people. Good luck Rich.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, whoever is posting this is not from Amplity. No one had a problem with Rich on this contract. He wasn’t perfect but no one had issues with him. So if you had a problem with Rich from another company, stop stalking him on Amplity and get a life!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow..,.whats the worse jump?? Going from Amarin to Amplity or Amplity to Amarin??? Talk about choosing your poison

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked with him for years, would sit at lunch and he would talk about the joy of firing someone, had a very short fuse

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually witnessed Rich setting up a rep to be fired, he got such satisfaction out of it....mean SOB

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to hear from you Rich!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My question is why are you using Amplity’s platform to go after Rich? You are talking in the past? Even if he is what you say, it’s in the past and it’s done. We’re you that affected by him that you can’t let it go? By the way, this is not Rich...I don’t know the guy that we’ll but your vendetta for him is getting old as he has moved on so you need to let go of your anger as he could probably care less. Stop hiding behind a post. If you have an issue with him, confront him instead of posting

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does he go by the name of Rich or Dick?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dick Head

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you do don’t bring back rich dick head Delgiorno, he will sink the contract like all the ones he’s been on, biggest loser