Richmond Opening

Discussion in 'Keryx Biopharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the RBD and is it worth coming over from another biotech? What is avg. base.
    Please no smart ass remarks just want to know so I don't waste my time

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Helpful to know why the rep left. Most know the story in the West, but the East Area has not experienced high turnover in recent months.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no "average base". Expect 8-10% increase on your current base depending what that is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know why this position is open ? I can lack of stability in other regions but any info would be great. Company car or stipen ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My sense is that not many Keryx people actually post on CP, but when they do it's usually to gripe about senior leadership. And those gripes are legit. Advice for anyone trying to come on board is to go on LinkedIn and privately message a former Keryx RSS. Perhaps they can enlighten you based on their experience with the company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Fleet. Drive your own late-model vehicle with a $600+ car allowance and mileage reimbursement. Your fixed rate payment (car allowance funds) and your mileage reimbursement will be deposited to your account on the 15th of the month. You will be provided with an AMEX corporate card (not to be used for fuel purchases) and you are responsible for paying the bill. You are advised to submit expense reports on a weekly basis based on length of time for the audit and approval process and deposit of funds into your account. This is a process that can take 10 days or more from the time you submit your report. Please be advised.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they promote RBD's from within? Has there been turnover on the management side? Managers can cause reps to leave

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rep didn't leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were let go.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, still here.