Rick Acquires Allergan for $63 Billion

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re seeing big dollar signs themselves

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Thank you.. Furthermore remember the difference between the two NSM meetings? Anaheim, CA 2011 vs. Phoenix, AZ 2013. Totally dreadful.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will J&J try to outbid Abbvie and steal AGN deal? They’re in the same boat as Abbvie and woukd be a better fit. Heard chatter on street about it but it’s a long shot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe that your college drop out, lying CEO had the gall to say on conference call today, that “he’s staying until Humira patent expires”? That’s a LONG time and he’s lying again.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is actually a win for Trump. Bringing Dublin’s jobs and headquarters to USA with tax cuts offsets the hurt. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t mention this deal and take credit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big win fornabbvie. Future so bright, gotta wear shades....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when Rick asked R&D what have you done for me lately? No one answered, RIF time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder I CANT vote on this deal. AbbVie has cleverly (and possibly illegally) structured this transaction to avoid a shareholder vote by limiting its issuance of stock to 19.2%, which is just below the 20% threshold that NYSE would mandate a shareholder vote. If there were an AbbVie shareholder vote on the deal, the spread would be wider and shareholders would probably nix the transaction and the stock wouldn’t be down over 16%. I smell ANOTHER class action suit by shareholders. FTC and DOJ may back down as DJTs agenda is playing out and they get a stand down order from Our Great President.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hah Hah Hah Playboy Playah

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they haven’t done anything EVER, lately was a kind jester by Rick.
    Funny, the BOD asked Rick that same question. Shareholder are asking it too!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunate you deal with this and claim the entire company is like this. I’ve been here for years and I can say this- it’s not a company issue, because I (and teammates) do not feel like this and have never received “below expectations” or any rating solely on numbers. now, I’ve never performed in the bottom 25% for the duration of an entire year...

I’ve also never been threatened, feel threatened, or been so micromanaged I don’t know what to do. What you go through is not nationwide.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Over 2600 views since 8am. You’ll find the truth on CP on all the boards. Just dig through the bullshit (and there’s plenty) and you’ll find golden nuggets. C Suite READS this board The BOD reads this board. Attorneys both for and against Abbvie reads this board. The competition, investors, FDA, SEC, FTC along with aspiring whistleblower wannabe’s READS this board Be thankful you have a high traffic forum to anonymously vent and post important info for our industry and regulators to see.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are referring to our time working at Forest Pharm, now Allergan. We aren't talking about Abbvie.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop you’re making us look bad to Abbvie brass. I’m excited to join this company and the ceo sounds like a fine, honest man that will nurture us to a rewarding long lasting lucrative gig.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What to expect from Allergan reps, the juiced up, ex-enterprise car rental agent tool bags.
    Oy Vey!!!! Thanks Rick..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I’m referring to my career as legacy Forest and now proud Allergan team member.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, ricky must be a financial genius. AGN for the last three years has increasing net income losses. With 2018 coming in at a loss of over $5 billion. Look @ the financials, 2018 was the biggest net income loss during the last 5 years. Combine that with total assets continuing to go down the last 3 years. Don't forget shareholder equity in a downward trend the last 4 years.

No wonder why the market is trashing rickys lack of financial judgement.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a fact Jack!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree completely that the Allergan reps will not at all "gel" with the Abbvie culture.... As history has proved, Abbvie will take on these new reps, shock them with sales manager mandated new metric and tracker requirements, and they will all jump like rats off the Abbvie ship.... Then the remaining Abbvie reps that are used to the dysfunction will only earn a pittance of the remaining bonus (because quotas are impossible), the "house" (Abbvie) will pocket the profits, and churn and burn out reps like they historically have done... The upside? The remaining Reps/Managers will suddenly look 10 years younger because of all the "samples" that are unaccounted for that were injected into their forehead frontalis lines and fillers in their nasalabial folds... Enjoy !