Rick Acquires Allergan for $63 Billion

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny! Abbvie is so
    Conservative that they won’t give Abbvie employees Brilliant Distinction points to use on skin medica, Botox, fillers, implants etc. for fear of liability. I bet they’ll mail the samples to the clinics and find a way that reps cannot “use samples” on their face. The upside to all this is it’s a HUGE profit margin for Abbvie to acquire Allergan as ALL the aesthetic products are primarily purchased with CASH and no insurance. This is the cash flow Abbvie needs due to Humira losing patent now in Europe and two more years in the US. Allergan dominates the plastic surgery - aesthetic spa clinics. No other products compare! High profit
    Margins and certain states like
    CA, FL, NY, GA... thrive on cosmetic enhancements. Our stock
    Will soar sooner or later - women can’t go
    Without their Botox, filler, and implants (both breast and butt) and they’ll pay no matter how
    Much the price goes up because it helps
    Them
    Compete with each other and stay youthful.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re dreaming Allergan is losing money and EOLS will take 50% market share.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s EOLS? Allergan May be losing money on their non aesthetic products but they are market leader in spa skincare - skin medica , Botox, volluma, vollure, volbella, kybella, cool sculpting, breast and butt implants. it’s all cash no insurance! How can they be losing in that space?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm abbvie rep sell synthroid base salary 109k I'm safe....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is abbvies chance to cut reps like above ....Allergan reps make high 60s to low 70s in base ....carrying 3-4 drugs ....I know an abbvie rep been there 15 years makes base of 110k selling synthroid ...so ...think about it I've seen Abbott and abbvie cut their own during acquisitions...110k vs 65k plus abbvies pension plan accrues and adds a lot of money to person's compensation ...who's more expensive?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be blood...here comes the Purge

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan reps, DM's & RM's have the best reputation in the Pharma Industry. Look for another internal house cleaning come 2020. Spruce up those resumes guys!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Allergan bleeding money & asset value, the only way to make this work is to sell off most of everything except Botox. Thus enabling HUGE slashes to the sales team & ops.

1. AGN for the last three years has increasing net income losses. With 2018 coming in at a loss of over $5 billion. Look @ the financials, 2018 was the biggest net income loss during the last 5 years.
    2. Combine that with total asset value continuing to go down the last 3 years.
    3. Don't forget shareholder equity in a downward trend the last 4 years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best reputation...sounds like a culture survey that AbbVie fills out to brag about themselves...newsflash..no one gives a shit about who you work for...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is absolutely not the case for their aesthetic reps! The aesthetic reps make good money well above 100K! You have an aesthetic rep that works their tail off and takes care of all the plastic surgeons and aesthetic spas/clinics...they make very good money. One rep for skincare , one rep for Botox,fillers, cool sculpting, and one rep strictly for plastic surgeons in the OR with implants. Those reps make bank! Especially in areas such as LA or Miami where there’s more plastic surgeons per square mileage than Starbucks coffees stores!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Juvederm ,Botox, Vraylar, Vibryd ,Fetzima are holding their own with mid to high level single digit growth. Will it last? No! Alphgan ,Combigan ,Ozurdex ,Restasis, and Ozurdex are growing (barely). Cool sculpting is a joke YAWN. Namenda XR tanked big time from lost patent. In WH, Lizness Loestrinb is holding ground. Bystolic/Byvalson is eroding. Positive overall stats BUT not even close to offset Humira loss. C’mon man It’s OVER Folks, wake up and smell the roses. Abbvie is DOA in 2023. Rick just pulled his LAST Fk up!! Bye Bye Gonzo you’re gone and you better stop fighting it. Retire with dignity or go out the hard way. Stop lying too about being here until 2023.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• VRAYLAR® net revenues grew 72.2 percent in the second quarter of 2018 from the prior year quarter to $114.2 million.
    Just sayin.... I don't disagree with your sentiment, but some of your facts are shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's low

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As low as the DAW message

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does the 401k/pension look like at ABBV?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way too old. Need young blood

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Solvay rep. We got to keep our cradle to grave honey pot. So on top of my 135k base, profit sharing 8%; 401k match and cash pension plan its well over 200k and I get 80% when I retire at 55 years old plus 100% paid medical. The Solvay family negotiated our merger with the employees in mind. I never get tired of winning! We will probably get a crack at the best jobs when the merger is done. Allergan people will be treated well here, AbbVie has a sadomasochist approach to their own employees. Just wait till you interview with former Abbott managers for open positions. There is an inherent jealousy when dealing with acquired help.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea of little faith. That dude is like a bad case of herpes. You can’t get rid of it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you speaking from clinical experience

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell this ABBV stock and acquisition giving me the Blues. Time for a shot of Louis XIII cognac out here in middle of the Atlantic, with my pretty young nieces ... Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

Born under a bad sign
    Been down since I began to crawl
    If it wasn't for bad luck
    You know, I wouldn't have no luck at all
    Hard luck and trouble
    Been my only friend
    I've been on my own
    Ever since I was ten
    Born under a bad sign
    Been down since I began to crawl
    If it wasn't for bad luck
    You know, I wouldn't have no luck at all