Rick Rice

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going back to this first post, at least two of the reps let go by the so called optimization and replaced have had their replacements quit already. How is that working for the company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ferring is a complete joke and failing horribly! Rick Rice is simply a pathetic symptom of this failure. But he is a complete turd!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No its not. you are a bad person. just leave if you don't like it. I like it. My doctors like me and they like Ferring. I give them samples and information. I help patients.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Rick so is this what you expected coming from BIG PHARMA and thinking you would really make a difference? HA! keep dreaming buddy...

Just keep hiring your old buddies .. too bad you don't know any talented women executives... but of course you wouldn't.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love it here...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a sarcastic doody head fart smeller. I do like it here. My manager likes me because I do all my paperwork and my doctors like me because I give them samples to help needy patients. I do good things and you probably don't

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"best wishes to Rick Rice in his future endeavors"....love, sanofi. In other words, sayonara bitch, go fuck up another company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if his name was Dick Dice. Hahaha that's funny. Farts and r*****s are funny

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resigning after little more than 3 years? Not leaving much of a positive legacy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So is he really leaving????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now where is he going?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

USPS where he belongs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He said he's retiring.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RR was/is an outstanding leader. He knows the what, the how and the when to do what is necessary moreover he has integrity.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 different upper mgmt used the word resigning, not retiring. Yes there is a difference.

Remember Rick told everyone he left Sanofi to come to Ferring. In reality he was forced out there too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one mentioned the word resigning. He is retiring, lucky he's able to

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Rob and the other cough syrup degenerates

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He stole salary for years with Sanofi. A complete buffoon. Good riddance! The pharma world just got stronger.