Rick Rice

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should stick your finger in your hole and smell it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How exactly do you steal salary?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also heard the word resigning too from a few folks in upper management and even overheard the dreaded "to pursue other options" phrase

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get paid for doing absolutely nothing.....ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rick is an excellent leader with integrity an strong business skills. We are honoured to follow his direction and he has delivered on his promise. We are in great hands under Rick

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny! Got any more good ones?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rice was one of the most hated people at Sanofi. Ragans was a close second. Followed by Daniels. Rice took the cake!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots and lots and lots of dysfunction at Ferring

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're like a dysfunctional fart brain you are. you big fat doody head. you just don't get it, meaning don't understand how to work at Ferring so you blame it on the company. there are plenty of us who are functional, understand how to be productive and make it a great place. You're just a tard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pawley is also King of the Jackoffs. Daniels would stick a gerbil up his ass if it would further his career and Rice will continue to bang secretaries.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Bock Boys were the most hated people at Sanofi. This gang was the most underachieving gang of fuckups in the history of pharma. Ferring is doomed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're funny. I see that your being sarcastic. We all know Brent, Rick and the guys from Sanofi were great. I mean really you're funny.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ric is long gone. No one cares.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i care you big fat fart doody man