Ridealongs Done, Contest is Now Over, A Couple Weeks Left for Realignment

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys enjoy the next few weeks left till the end of the quarter. January 8 is the day they plan to have the call. Hope for the best but expect the worst. You already know how these companies are. They drop you the second the are done with you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the well wishes Keith

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anytime bud. just looking out for ya.

4. Leytus

Leytus Guest

Keep shoveling that sub gum in your fat mouth

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop with the Taint-trum

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tired of these ride a longs...such a waste of my time....can you wear any more cologne ya sick freak!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this isn’t how realignments work at DSI. If we are being honest and realistic, I can’t see a shift in Injectafer workforce in Q4 or really even FY 2020 Q1. Summer-December, who knows??? The people with tenure and high severance will ride out the uncertainty... some of the people who have been here 5 years or less may buy in to the rumors and leave (all by DSI design) prior to any official realignment announcement.

The bigger issue heading into 2020 is the flawed IC structure.
    Win or lose a big contract: you’re set or screwed for an entire year.
    Struggle but still manage to hit your goal: maybe get paid 70% of target depending on how everyone else does.
    If you’re a DM, sit back and watch your reps make $70,000 more than you in IC.
    And please don’t get me started on the reporting issues. If you’re not getting PO’s cut to challenge what you’re given credit for, that’s unfortunate. We have accounts out west that haven’t been reported or paid correctly in over a year. The lack of urgency in making sure reps and managers see correct & updated numbers weekly is ridiculous.

But hey, at least they care about 8201 and those reps. You know, the ones who have been paid at target bonus for 12 months while on vacation, I mean “homestudy”. ‍♀️

This girl is tired! Have a great Christmas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8201 rep here checking in from Hawaii. Man life does not get any better in Maui, been riding these waves and soaking up the sun the past few months while my counterparts beat the pavement.

Life has been good to me and I wouldn’t choose to live it any other way.

Word between us on vacation has been stay, relax, and enjoy these voluptuous fruits of labor god has blessed us with for another year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here! Best company I ever worked for lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well we have one rep there so you’re either really dumb, a liar or perhaps both darling

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well damn... you said it all there, sister.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The tenured reps are the biggest skeptics. They don’t buy into the truth. We are not scared to pay off severance, we have billions sitting in the bank, quite frankly they getting bored sitting there. Might throw a B into someone’s severance if need be.

Jan 8, 2020

-Management

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey “sis” all you had to do was just write the last paragraph. About how DSI is wasting salaries and has been doing so for nearly two years on those so called 8201 reps. The rest of the post was annoying and long. Btw they’ll probably lay off all the good looking reps and leave the ugly ones like they do every year.
    Which means no one will be laid off next year.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s that crystal ball say to you, Swami, Salami, Baloney?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pipe down, dumbazz. Someone speaks truth on here for once and you want to come in and dumb it down and insult?... Who fired you at DSI?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simmer down you peons before I drop you all like KF did on that call. I gave him a spanking for his sociopathic personality.

- KK

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI.
    LOL.
    I mean, the entire industry is a joke, but your company is the joke of the joke.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave it to Sisco to go on and on and on

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last ride along...dm a biatch...smells like crab grape and waxed edam