Riemser

Discussion in 'Riemser' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2009 at 1:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know anything about this company? Good place to work?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really no usp! old beta tricalzium phasphate "Cerasorb" and a commodity implantsystem.

Short term maybe not bad, a german company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look for "Riemser" on this website. This is the compnany's new name. Be careful.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for a competitor and I see their rep in all of my accounts. They only have a handful of solid reps and I have met the good ones and the shitty ones its like day and night. I know most of them are not happy because of the downward direction management has taken the company. This company in my opinion, is like Osteomed....an excellent place for recruiters to recruit new talent for their clients because it does not seem like a place where you want create a career. I would be interested in hearing otherwise, if any of their reps are reading this..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work here 3 months ago and everything on here sounds about right. I got no training at all whatsoever and they wanted me to hit impossible goals with shitty products. It was a fun job, but shitty bosses (RP) who micromanages everything and everyone to the point you either get fired or quit. I just heard 2 other guys left.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with them today. Got the feeling this is a shitty place to work...anyone have any good comments worth looking into....use this for expierence in the dental market...what is realistic pay??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REEMS HER Same as a company being called Ass Fucker. Pretty slick marketing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from them...don't pay jack. They do not even reimburse for mileage. There is a lot of open positions b/c people have left do to not making money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly right. They don't pay well and over work you. Huge multi-state territories with tons of windshield time and absolutely no mileage reimbursement.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yuppers. Was told the same thing at interview.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the new eastern manager. He was with Osteohealth. Good guy and very knowledgeable about this market and what needs to be done to drive business. He was well liked and successful at Osteohealth before the current management melt-down. Hopefully he can bring change but with this guy RP it sounds like it may be like bringing oil to water.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a tough gig cuz its a no-name start-up and cuz you have to work under inexperienced, untrained management. If you've been here for more than 3 years, you gotta be doing something right cuz the turnover is really high. Most peeps only last 1 year, then they get fired, quit or realize they are too talented to be working here. Reems-her is another example of how companies hurt the country. Riemser should be called Fuck-Capitalism.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they do not what they are doing. its that simple.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone told me they are changing the name to Riems-him any truth to this?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the new eastern manager that used to work for Osteohealth? Or should I ask if he is still there?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VE is gone. Moved on to bigger and better things.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VE is gone already....damn! that was hardly worth the time. Better make the next one last

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Riemser has consultants for the consultants?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all starts at the top. Since 2007, 12 reps have come and gone and even some customer service people a product manager. People are going to continue to leave here over and over again and it will not stop until they get rid of Rick Patton and start compensating their people properly instead of making them feel like they just got sold a "lemon" from a used car salesman...pun intended. This sick cycle of turnover and disloyalty occurs a lot because of those two issues and it looks like its happening again. When is Germany going to realize that "Englebert Humperdink Patton" has ruined this company's potential to succeed.