RIF

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'Being had' is appropriate

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm...HR now outsourced, any decent IT department could have automated the entire scheduling process three years ago, not to mention the servers could be relocated overnight...and finance??? Anyone can make up negative numbers. Pretty sure they can do everything Seattle does at the IMF's with about 6 people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales are flat, stock is down and people are leaving in droves. Seems like the EC's lack of action indicates a delusional denial of their own incompetence. The fact that the board has yet to step in speaks volumes as well. If there is a plan, it no doubt involves a massive RIF to be announced very soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are planning another RIF then they need to start at the top with JJ! Unfortunately they are laying off the wrong people!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sad for your ignorance.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll see who's truly ignorant. Maybe the next RIF will enlighten you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REDUCTION IN FORCE. Less of you means more for me. Well, at least till there's none left. But hey, MY parachute is Golden!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would start with Duran

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A RIF is happening. 138 people. They will announce it on Nov 13th.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds specific. Thanks for the info. This company is a cesspool.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

November 13 and 14th is annual RIF time. Every year this is what employees of DNDN have to look forward to. BOD and Senior Management (JJ) should be ashamed of themselves. JJ you are a coward! Most likely Seattle and SB will be the IMF’s hit hardest this time around.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you give an estimate number of cuts for Seattle?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many, thanks JD and JJ. You ruined Dendreon

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget MG and RH!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was there a sales rif? I left about a year ago. I loved the work I did but once the cronies took over, it became the worst work environment I've ever experienced.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Joe D now go after the people Tom just stole with a legal case? Will Tom Hire his under the desk BJ admin E Miller? Will it be Miller time at Spectrum?

The Saga must go on....Who will make MILLIONS off the Movie??????

I Think the Dirty Thirty should get rich!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Medivation has experienced a sales RIF. I agree that the environment at Medivation is terrible. I hated it there. So glad that I joined Dendreon. The teamwork here is exceptional.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Poster 197

It's because of people like you that I decided to leave and Dendreon has not reached its full potential. Despite factual information there were real problems that needed to be addressed (nothing that couldn't be overcome) folks like you would rather continue with the march cry of "Everything is about to turn around" instead of dealing with the tough issues... Total lack of substance in leadership in my opinion.

Here you are with declining sales, another layoff and... Do you have a Sale VP yet? It's been almost a year... Yet you continue to talk about how bad it is at Medivation. Wtf.

What does that have to do with anything?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TOO FUNNY!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad that someone would go to those lengths.