Rigas Bus

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wheels are falling off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dropping like flies today

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must be in the dark on this one...Who?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the count from Dec of people that have left? 10-13?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely untrue.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's very true and the count is going higher

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 6 writer works at Dendreon. There are things he writes that a non-employee would not know. Good for him or her for speaking up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riga was all flash and no substance!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post 6 is obviously from a non-employee.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to go! That's the best sales leader in the business and you are blind. Leave if that's how you see it. I don't know why that guy stays here

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure it was a good idea to ask the people who have been here less than a year to stand was such a good idea. It is never good when more than half your commercial force are new hires. It says two things. People have left the company at a furious pace and the sales force lacks experience. I guess we will find out if they/we have the right stuff to turn this puppy in a year. Aloha!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the nature of the drug sales rep business. Look at Linkedin for any biotech/pharma, many reps stay 1 to 3 years and move on. Dendreon is just like any other company. Also, some reps move from one drug launch to the next as it is an easy way to collect a paycheck and never really having to produce much in the way of revenues. Generally, the newer reps at Dendreon have a lot stronger experience than the people they are replacing. The experienced newer reps and the seasoned loyal reps are the best producers. This is the current mix at Dendreon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hillarious-- get off the weed man

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom R is a great guy, however he put EM in charge of the West with no experience. I would say that he is very charismatic but lacks leadership when identifying his RD talent. Erin should have been removed long ago, she has zero people skills and anyone can tell she cant manage a region, she lives in Ohio. Oh, that makes sense! I didn't even mention she was only a DM for a year at Amgen and hated it. Tom has to do the right thing and move her on like he did with the other three, sales in the west have been flat to declining since she got her position.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know why TR will not let EM go.....same reason he hired TS from Amgen! They were both his Amgen hires at Amgen......no experience....poor salespeople.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micromanagers are almost always poor salespeople. The only way they know how to "contribute" is through worthless spreadsheets and total control of daily measures that make absolutely zero impact on the bottom line. Just wait and see what comes out of the call reporting.....check the box big pharma mentality now. Sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom has lost his field force.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree with this post

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and his force in the field