Rigas Bus

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FHFA or homeowners in a large class action can allege that every home that lost an unreasonable amount of value was falsely inflated.

Appraisal methodology never considered depression era models. This is what the suit could be based on for bad mortgages currently held by Fannie and Freddie. Everyone should just cooperate and come to a solution either allowing underwater homeowners who have never missed a payment to refinance or some kind of principal reduction or some combination.

After somewhat fixing this past debacle, then we can move on to how to make sure this never happens again as the NCUA did with the credit union network.

In the future, appraisals should not use sales prices as a barometer of value. Appraisals need to have some methodology that places an actual intrinsic value on a home. With an appraisal model based on the intrinsic value of a home, the banks would then self regulate* and slow down lending when prices start getting falsely inflated. They would no longer have the option to sell mortgages with falsely inflated appraisals to the GSE's. Fannie and Freddie and FHA aren't going to buy garbage mortgages anymore. Lenders can make their own underwriting decisions knowing this.

* Isn't self regulation a Republican ideology?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is BS.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No-your response is BS. Why was Tom so "distant" with TG at the last big Onc meeting? He knows that he royally screwed up but I am starting to believe that all of this has been planned by the BOD. Why do we have these useless RDs/mgmt team that has 0 experience in this field? Watch-all the reps will come from some no-name lab company with no Uro/Onc experience too. They want to sink this ship.

They truly control what is happening.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the words of a lying mentally ill idiot to me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK wonder boy....in about 2 months start checking LinkedIn and see where all the new "experienced" talent is coming from. But you can call me whatever you like.....you have to be a bit mentally ill to continue to work here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's over

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bus just crashed........ Joe and JJ just pushed him off

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another great leader tossed out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it is the right course of action when the performance is this bad.

Dont let the door knob it you !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Quarter's sales are way up, whether you like it or not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know where Riga is going?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He had a year to turn it around. It did not happen and someone had to be held accountable. They were gracious enough to make it appear as if it were his decision. He'll be fine. He got a hell of a package.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is the J&J leadership. Not TR

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riga was NOT a good leader. Poor manager with a huge ego.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love good jokes!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look in the mirror. Your 2 year malicious rumor campaign has turned out to be exactly that. Sales are in fact way up this quarter.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q4 85mm Q1 67mm way up. At that rate when who need mirror

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that the "new english"?

Sales are in fact way up in Q2. Immunotherapies are finally catching on. Dendreon will eventually shine bigtime, despite your 2 year effort to damage the company and my coworkers with malicious rumors and misinformation.