Rigel-

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Dec 4, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha- Tavalisse sucks! New ASH guidelines say so!
    Suck it losers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave Santos!!!! Ha hahahahaha good luck with that. He is the absolute worst in the business. Rigel went from bad to worse.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's give him a chance..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask the folks at Onyx, Medivation, and Jazz how that “chance” went...heck go talk to anyone at Genentech. This won’t end well. He is the worst of the worst.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked with Dave at Genentech on several projects. He taught me a valuable lesson when I showed up unprepared for a 1:1 meeting and I was making some substantiated assumptions. He raked me over the coals and I’ve never done that again.

Dave is ok. He does have expectations and holds people accountable to them. Some don’t like that, but I never saw him play favorites.

Give him a chance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too worked for him at DNA and I could not disagree more. You know he was not respected or well thought of. His commercial instincts and leadership were awful and his interpersonal communication skills are worst. Medivation saw this and ran him. He’s totally two faced and all about himself. Did over 10 years at DNA and I know of no now one who thinks he is good it respects him. He is usually the butt of the jokes...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respectfully disagree.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, if all of those reporting to him communicated as incoherently as you do one might give him a pass for being sour from time to time. Mix in a proofread champ.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a blog grammar warrior...people are typing on their phones. Doesn’t change the sentiment and oh BTW Dave is the worst public speaker and writer so save that nonsense. Cool though...we found the one person who actually liked and thought Dave did a good job. Funny how the rest of Genentech, Onyx, Medivation, and Jazz all saw through his BS...guess you didn’t.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fix your syntax, stupid. Sorry, I mean champ.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hopefully he can changes the favoritisms that get paid the most year after year- and maybe can make Rigel and ethical company- worse company ever- sales are off-label- wink wink- not sure how they haven’t been brought down yet-

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hopefully he can changes the favoritisms that get paid the most year after year- and maybe can make Rigel an ethical company- worse company ever- sales are off-label- wink wink-
    not sure how they haven’t been brought down yet- primary care company

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with him briefly and met him occasionally in meetings. I have seen better, and I have seen much worse in 20+ years in commercial.

Not sure he is the most effective leader but in this industry mediocrity is the norm. He should do well at Rigel since it is not a powerhouse. He seems to be moving backwards.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree...except he is amongst the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years in commercial oncology. Spent significant time with him at DNA and he was a train wreck. So much so ‘they’ told him her would never be a VP at Genentech. He got sore, went to Onyx where he was equally ineffective. He got fired from Medivation, and the word at Jazz is he was pushed out. Rigel? Perfect landing spot for him. He can put the final nails in the coffin.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary range for sales position? Car package?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Santos is a terrible , weak leader who is running an already failing organization into the ground .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off label sales? That's BS ... Be specific ...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Rigel failing? Facts!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$4 share price is success to you? You are the perfect person for Rigel with MK, DS and the other bottom of the barrel Onyx people no one else wanted...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh for the good old days— $4 a share sounds pretty hefty …. How’s the 1$ price … anybody who isn’t looking … is either someone no one wants or they are just plane stupid .