RIP Ferring

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Apr 13, 2017 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIP Ferring

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tha uro KADS will save Ferring!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots going on behind the scenes that will create some nice opportunity. Major company acquisition on the horizon. This is not BS. Coming from very reliable source. For those of us who have been at big pharma know that Ferring can be a great place.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was until the Bock Boys came in and worked their magic!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen dumb ass, touting big Pharma is not a plus! You Sanofi morons don't seem to know anything else. It probably gave you all a safe place to hide and lots of people to blame for your mistakes!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, you cry baby millennial who needs a safe place, the point was that Big Pharma sucks and that Ferring is a pretty cool place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it snow flake, that wasn't the point and if it was, you need to learn to communicate because you didn't make it. Now crawl back under your protectors desk and get finished.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many samples did you drop off last week? I'm sure you're proud to be using your state school pathetic college education to good work

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ease up big man. Just because mom and dad paid for you to go to Wharton instead of going to work, doesn't mean shit. For the record, I haven't been a rep for well over a decade, but your obvious disdain for the people that drive the business despite bad decisions by your big Pharma ass, shows your entitled, millennial attitude. Now go back to kissing some Sanofi ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps drive the business....are you insane?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm yeah

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm no. To start pharma companies MUST have products, these are sourced thru R&D or BD. then legal, regulatory, marketing and medical manage the products day to day. Doctors prescribe and are influenced by price managed care safety and efficacy. What the F do shitty reps like you bring to the party? The answer is less and less every day and yet the expenses of this shitty sales force is maintained. Truth and insanity. So go away you shitty rep

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read it again, that is what the poster is saying.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok simple Jack. How many samples will you leave today? And what will you deliver for lunch today? Big decisions!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Btw I'm on level 4 on the bum scale. Gainfully employed is top level of 100. Feel sorry for me I deserve it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing, Managed Care are you on the right thread?!? This is Ferring

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are the only ones making money for urology

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is that happening?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not, the poster is wrong.