RJ to be Removed!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2017 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since I still have my stock I will be voting for the removal is this prick!

For a link to the full Notice of Annual General Meeting and Explanatory Memorandum please click:
    https://www.accesswire.com//uploads/Parnell_11.21.2017.pdf

21 November 2017

Dear Shareholder,

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Parnell Pharmaceuticals Holdings Limited (ACN 137 904 413) (Company), I invite you to join us at a General Meeting of shareholders (GM), which has been scheduled as follows:

Date: 28th December 2017 (CST), 29th December 2017 (AEST)
    Time: 4.00 p.m. (CST), 9.00 a.m. (AEST)
    Venue: Held by telephone conference (dial-in details above) or by physical attendance at Unit 4, 476 Gardeners Road, Alexandria New South Wales 2015, Australia

Outline of the items of business

At this GM, we will provide an opportunity for shareholders to consider the following item of business:

• Removal of Robert Joseph as director of the Company.
    Details of this item are contained in the enclosed Notice of GM and Explanatory Memorandum.

Voting at the meeting or by proxy

A proxy form accompanies the enclosed Notice of Meeting. If you wish to attend the GM in person, please bring a copy of the proxy form with you. Registration will be available from 8.45 a.m. (AEST). If you are unable to attend in person, I encourage you to appoint a proxy to vote on the resolutions contained in the Notice of Meeting on your behalf, by completing and returning the enclosed proxy form. Details of how to submit the proxy form are included with the form.

On behalf of all of the Directors, we look forward to hearing from you at the GM.

Yours sincerely,

Alan Bell
    Chairman

For more information on the Meeting, please contact the Company's Chief Financial Officer, Brad McCarthy, by telephone on +61 2 8338 2832 or, by email at brad.mccarthy@parnell.com.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its just to avoid the company from being affected by the lawsuits.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people just need to get a life. I cannot believe that after all this time you would still care about what happens at Parnell. Haven’t you all have better things to do?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, EV. Yes, how horrible of us to care about making sure the CEO of a company, who sexually harassed and assaulted employees, is held accountable for his reprehensible actions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the notice... he was terminated October 14th...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Before the scheduled court date that he somehow had postponed. It's causing him mental anguish? Boo hoo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s right, the show is over.
    All you losers can now go get a life.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess he really isn't FIGJAM.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you just don't understand is that the Parnell board on Cafepharma is the best out there today. There are so many people that come on here that have never worked at the company. You just can't make up the shit on here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Him being fired has more to do with him being a bad leader and running the company into the ground. Assaulting and sexually harassing employees deserves more than him losing a job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Assaulting and sexually harassing employees” that’s quite the exaggeration. I was there too and this did not happen. (The stuff you’re talking about happened in good fun and all involved were consenting adults)
    I was one of the ones that was ‘let go’ so I should be bitter but let’s speak the truth here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying they asked for it? Not sure it is all good fun when you get stabbed by a needle? What kinky shit are you into?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just proved my point! There you go exaggerating things again.
    I did not say they asked for it, you said that :)
    Were you there when the “stabbing” accident took place ?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you don’t know what “consenting” means. Here’s a clue:

con·sent
    kənˈsent/
    noun
    1. 1.
      permission for something to happen or agreement to do something.
      "no change may be made without the consent of all the partners"
      synonyms: agreement, assent, acceptance, approval, approbation; More
    verb
    1. 1.
      give permission for something to happen.
      "he consented to a search by a detective"
      synonyms: agree to, assent to, yield to, give in to, submit to;

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You call stabbing multiple people with a needle an “accident?”

P.S. Saying an employee was part of a gang bang with other employees is still sexual harassment even if you and/or RJ thought it was a harmless joke.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, were you present when the so called needle incident happened? I didn't think so!

P.S I wouldn't call it sexual harassment, it was an inappropriate joke and RJ apologized to the whole company for it. Haven't you ever said something that you regretted? Stop being a snowflake.

I no longer work at Parnell so I really don't give a crap if the whole place goes up in flames. I have a job I'm loving and it seems like you need to move on from the Parnell drama.....or get a job or hobby to keep you busy. I'm officially out, unlike you.... I've got better things to do.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I’ve said things I’ve regretted. But I’ve never sexually harassed someone in front of 100+ people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude get over it. you were a shit rep so you got let go. move on

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're out? Then why are you here posting?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was there, made a ton of $ and got out unscathed. Always knew he was a lunatic. Half the shit he did wouldn't fly anywhere else. This is not normal folks. It was bad and I'm glad he got what was coming to him.