RM MD AKA Gilbert Iglesias Fluffy

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I worked for Fluffy, until I quit this year. He is the RM in Cali/ AZ. This guy is so shady I cant understand why anyone would promote that guy. This guy would try to get us to have the RN open a Flowable for every skin case. He would tell the RN that the flowable is just part of the bi-layer application. Essentially trying to trick the RN into opening more chargeables. The Guy spends more money on dinners than the rest of the region combined, he is constantly trying to grease his way into accounts.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manie is the RM that just got busted for, "borrowing" $100 from an ASR to take a couple docs to a strip club.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A tube of Flowable? Now I know your full of crap!!! Its more like 3 tubes in one box for Fluffy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mannie's panta's bill out for $20K, Anyone smell a Metz?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work at an integra location and heard about the entertainers... Fluffy claims he didn't know where he was going that night, lol But he always above quota, and that is what matters right?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else picturing Gabe Fluffy Iglesias with a couple healthy strippers on his lap? Whats the harm, we only get paid on growth now so He is just trying to get to his number as well. funny though I bet Fluffy's girls need a firehouse pole to dance on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite the thread

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fluffy is the Engine behind the SW machine. The AZ reps just ride the skin machine, I mean those guys couldn't sell a piece of hardware in Home Depot. Thats why he dropped the axe on one of the long term deadbeats that was hanging on to MD's coat tails!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at Integra before Fluffy became an RM. His Dinners were the best no question, I do miss all of the free food. The golf league at his club was pretty sweet too. Mannie really knows how to swing them, he just can't find his ball every time. His docs are going to miss Tuesday golf. Will UC Irvine do those $25k hardware cases without golf?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fluffy the Engine, LOL, Do Marshmallows come out his tail pipe? LMAO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest