RMS Division - Advanced Parameter Sales

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm thinking about applying for a position with the title Advanced Paramater Sales in the Respiratory and Monitoring Solutions division. Anyone know much about it? Listing says 125-135k - is that realistic? Any thoughts about the position?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away!! If your trying to break into device then maybe, but this division is not stable and the strugle for power within management is poor.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't sound promising. Anyone else have any experience with it?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else have any experience or knowledge of this division/position?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any input on this division? I have an interview scheduled and just want an idea of what it's like working in this division. Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you applying for the position in Nashville, TN. I just applied. Have you interview yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still looking for some knowledge here. I am interviewing this week for the Pensacola position.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Nashville position is not the APR position. The position if for Account Manager (Airway) - selling the Airway products for the RMS division (DAR, Mallinckrodt, and Shiley products). I believe the at plan is around $115-120K.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any other insight on the Advanced Parameter Sales position? Thank you in advance.